***Official NBA Off-season Discussion v6.0 LeBronze THINKS HE'S TOUGH***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wiggins is extremely overrated but you have to give him the max. At least then you can trade him down the line

Someone exposed the fuck out of Wiggins on RealGM and sent Wolves fans into meltdown

Lol, Heavies thread got deleted. Someone showing Revo up.

I'm extremely disappointed in these actions. That thread was archive worthy.

Never checked back in after i posted. How many pages/posts did it end up with lol?

Wiggins saying he deserves nothing less than a max contract. Does he? I think the Wolves should ride this season out first and match any offer that comes his way if he actually steps up on a team that should contend this year.

I just saw a post on reddit that said he is the worst 21 year old to ever average 20 points

I just saw a post on reddit that said he is the worst 21 year old to ever average 20 points
Seems a bit dramatic to say that. Considering his age, there's still a ton of potential for getting much better considering his talent.

I just don't think he's worth max contract right now. But the TWolves will make the situation messy if they let him go restricted and wait it out.

How many 21yos have averaged 20 ppg? How about 23+ ppg

Forgot to include that Otto Potter is better than Wiggins

Wiggins sucks. He's matador and they talk about his D like he's Pippen. I could down a bottle in the same time he found a weakside defender. Going to down the bottle anyways lmao

Wiggins sucks. He's matador and they talk about his D like he's Pippen. I could down a bottle in the same time he found a weakside defender. Going to down the bottle anyways lmao
I think everyone said he had great defensive potential coming into the league but pretty much everyone acknowledges that's he's nothing more than a sieve at this point.

I think everyone said he had great defensive potential coming into the league but pretty much everyone acknowledges that's he's nothing more than a sieve at this point.

Agreed. Allen is the only really on the ball defender now

Agreed. Allen is the only really on the ball defender now

960.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back