***Official NBA Off-season Discussion v6.0 LeBronze THINKS HE'S TOUGH***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't ventured into the heavies for months lmao. Good to see those morons are still as triggered as ever.

P.S. Tio, I am extremely offended you didn't invite me to your wedding. I would have taken over the bar and bartended for you hooking up tu familia with some heavy handed drinks with style.

tenor.gif
sorry bro. I invited @ corona though.

Lol, the Heavies thread is phenomenal. Having a mod start it was the perfect touch. LMAO.

Tremendous thread. We got Lord Topanga so insecure he changed his AV to a different picture of himself LOL!!

Snaq just mad Lavar don't want his son on BBB

Snaq just mad Lavar don't want his son on BBB
Pretty disgusting how Shaq's ego is bigger than the love for his own son. BBB will be the premier shoe company come time for Shareef to be drafted.

He is taking the food out of his own childs mouth.

Wiggins saying he deserves nothing less than a max contract. Does he? I think the Wolves should ride this season out first and match any offer that comes his way if he actually steps up on a team that should contend this year.

Wiggins saying he deserves nothing less than a max contract. Does he? I think the Wolves should ride this season out first and match any offer that comes his way if he actually steps up on a team that should contend this year.

He's going to get the max unless something major happens.

Aren't they discussing some incentive-based max for Wiggins? Like it's a max if he wins DPOY (lmao) or makes an All-NBA team (lmao)? I might be thinking of someone else

He's going to get the max unless something major happens.
Possibly.. he's got his age going for him at least. Still crazy to think of him getting the max when he's a terrible team defender and his all around game still needs a lot of developing.

Otto Porter, Harrison Barnes, Bradley Beal, Chandler Parsons, and CJ Mccollum (kinda) got max deals. Wiggles is younger and scores more than they did when they got their contract. Someone will float a max contract.

Chandler parsons deal was apocalyptic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back