***Official NBA Off-season Discussion v6.0 LeBronze THINKS HE'S TOUGH***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone can beat vitor these days. He's washed up without peds

someone should make a thread about it in the HW's. Maybe a comparison thread between Duncan and Jones trying their hands at another sport.

2gt3g5v.jpg

You can just see the boring cunt that is Tim Duncan going full lay and pray for 5 rounds straight

someone should make a thread about it in the HW's. Maybe a comparison thread between Duncan and Jones trying their hands at another sport.

2gt3g5v.jpg
Lol at anyone calling this bum an elite athlete. Had it not been for mma technically being a sport he'd be a practice squad punter

You can just see the boring cunt that is Tim Duncan going full lay and pray for 5 rounds straight
lmao so true.

@Breakitdown or @The One True should get the ball rolling on a HW thread with Tim Donky taking the strap. With all of us chiming in we will have a lot of Mtn Dew swigging just bleed tards red in the face... perfect for a Friday.

You continue to surprise me. Thank you Tio.

Just for this treat, I am going to be sending you some amazing snaps tomorrow at my best buds wedding. Wait til you see my suit... decadence meets savagery.
lol, If you wouldn't have been last year I would have sent you some snaps of my wedding.

P.S. Tio, I am extremely offended you didn't invite me to your wedding. I would have taken over the bar and bartended for you hooking up tu familia with some heavy handed drinks with style.

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back