***Official NBA Off-season Discussion v6.0 LeBronze THINKS HE'S TOUGH***

Status
Not open for further replies.

giphy.gif

Now that he's locked down, I'm happy for him to visit wherever he wants. Lol. Tell him to kill it for me.

I doubt I'll talk any basketball with him lol. I will give you a report on his strip club antics which should be more interesting anyways

Fuck, the minute I get to Boston they approve some bs "free speech" rally of supremacists and KKK
Just go to your local home depot and pick up some tiki torches to fit in. lmao

The GE logo blends in nicely with the rest of the jersey.

RR- Hey Candy can you get off of John wall I have to tell him something very important.

John Wall- Wis up bruh

RR- Hey John a guy that posts on the sports section of a karate forum wants me to tell you to kill it for him next year

John- What kind of gay shit is that? I knew I should have bolted to LA.

I gave you one last shot to be cool, you blew it.

RR- Hey Candy can you get off of John wall I have to tell him something very important.

John Wall- Wis up bruh

RR- Hey John a guy that posts on the sports section of a karate forum wants me to tell you to kill it for him next year

John- What kind of gay shit is that? I knew I should have bolted to LA.
Lol. Wife lol'd too. Now stfu.

I'm sure Danny Ainge can lend him some

Lol at Ainge parting with any of his torches. Those are more valuable to him then draft picks

Anthony Davis is gonna be out after next year. The pelicans are an absolute joke. My sources tell me that Davis would love to play alongside Curry in golden state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back