***Official NBA Off-season Discussion v6.0 LeBronze THINKS HE'S TOUGH***

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao @ Lebron ever waiving his no trade clause to go to a shit hole like memphis.

While probably true, i'm just glad you agree that Houston is better than LA, and anywhere is better than the Clippers.
miss-cleo-08-04-17-1.jpg

Rudy Gay is on the Spurs now? when did that happen?

Pretty stale part of the offseason now....we need to make people itt go at each other and start a rustlemania brawl to make this shit interesting again

Fuck, the minute I get to Boston they approve some bs "free speech" rally of supremacists and KKK

Chris Paul finalized the deal on his house in River Oaks over the weekend. He is really is LeBron's ear from what I have been told. I'll know more this weekend since it's all Harden's parties.

Are you suggesting Bern could end up in Houston? Could they even field a whole team if he did or would this involve Melo not going there?

Are you suggesting Bern could end up in Houston? Could they even field a whole team if he did or would this involve Melo not going there?

I don't think it's possible at all but others do for some odd reason.

On a different note your boy Wall is supposed to be down here this weekend

Now that he's locked down, I'm happy for him to visit wherever he wants. Lol. Tell him to kill it for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back