***Official NBA Off-season Discussion v6.0 LeBronze THINKS HE'S TOUGH***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michelle and Barrack
Beyonce and Jay
Gisele and Tom
Cream and Staph
Mike and BD

Lmao @ this stalking buttmunch just waiting for me to post something just so he can be the first to reply to me

giphy.gif

your trolling skills are the ones that are truly beyond help, BD.

It's funny how this analytics age just completely underrates Kobe. The guy won 5 championships. I mean wasn't he better than Jordan or Steph? Of course not. Was he better than LBJ and Bird? Very debatable.
He was carried just like stephanie was carried.. LBJ > mj kobe phil

And this is supposed to be impressive on what level?

0 PO appearances in the LEastern conference during this time says everything we need to know ROFL.

6 "rings" in the 90s, LITERALLY 0 PO appearances in the 00s. If that doesn't demonstrate to you the level of difference between the two eras then you are truly beyond help ROFL.
He was injured and barely played second half season. Then the last year at 40 fucking years old he still averaged 20/6/4 and 1.5 steals a game. He was playing with kwame Brown Popeye Jones etc. What did prime Kobe do with kwame Brown on lakers? Jack shit. How the da hell is 40 year Jordan suppose to do anything with him when prime Kobe can't???

You mean this Jordan?

My boy True dropped a double nickel on that version of Jord LMAO

No the game u posted right there is in jordans FINAL season AFTER his injury and where he's 40 years old... Should I start posting all the dudes games who shit on Kobe in his last season??

Last edited:
I think it's a good trade. Bring the 'ship on down to Memphis.....Juice, Canley, and Fatsol ... pssh good luck NBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back