***Official NBA Off-season Discussion v5.0 BAM***

Most impressive thus far?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@RR posted this about a month ago if anyone still doubts him

It's already been known, indeed. What we need to learn is not to succumb to the masses at their worst. Always be better, for the whispers of ones shadow can be corrosive.

Why don't you back the shit off and stop with the inquisition

Because i want to know your stance as well as your convictions. You have a sharp mind Mr Faustian.

Maverick is sitting on it. I'm speculating on why but what good does it do them right now? When everyone bitches about when LeBron leaves why not use it then? I mean that's smart. If you don't think that I knew Kyrie wanted out before LeBron then I don't know what to tell you. I posted it. Fat boy is shilling.

But nobody knew they were trading Snitch. It wasn't even reported. Same with Melo, Kyrie, LeBron, Nene (look up that when I said the deal was fine when they all thought it was going to be drama), PJ Tucker (Chris worked that deal out honestly and it was JJ's first)

Did you know they are now exploring trades for Beal because Wall hates him? Relax dude.

Any chance of LeBron leveraging it into an opportunity to buy the team that would make owner, gm, coach and player

LeBron is a millionaire but ownership catapults him into billionaire sphere

hey I might be going to china in dec or january to meet with a manufacturer. i need a servant to carry my bags and schedule taxi pickup/arrange dinner reservations, you down?

Don't forget the winery locator and bottle pickups must be arranged as well...

even negating the rumormill, how anyone doubts RR is beyond me. He literally got members from this board tickets to a yoff game in the surely sold out TOR....and me Mo Buckets autograph (and I didn't even ask, yet he still easily got it due to access) among other things

if that's not building up credibility, literally what is?

even negating the rumormill, how anyone doubts RR is beyond me. He literally got members from this board tickets to a yoff game in the surely sold out TOR....and me Mo Buckets autograph (and I didn't even ask, yet he still easily got it due to access) among other things

if that's not building up credibility, literally what is?

Sapiens tend to forget the reaches of an arbiter.

Thank you warriors for this awesome off season

Any chance of LeBron leveraging it into an opportunity to buy the team that would make owner, gm, coach and player

LeBron is a millionaire but ownership catapults him into billionaire sphere

None. He gave Cleveland their title. That's it for him. He will work with Magic with his business ventures in LA

Thank you as always...

What do you think of @jcc3508 ? Young... brown flesh... supple...

You're welcome.

I haven't had the opportunity to watch him. I will be paying attention now Mr Palis.

So far from what i have seen of him, he seems promising. Must be marinated further...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back