***Official NBA Off-season Discussion v5.0 BAM***

Most impressive thus far?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Almighty Angus

Screen_Shot_2017-06-22_at_10.59.08_PM.png

So I watched a bunch of highlight and scout footage of the draftees from this year.

Looks like an incredibly thin year to me. It ain't gonna disrupt the status quo.

So I watched a bunch of highlight and scout footage of the draftees from this year.

Looks like an incredibly thin year to me. It ain't gonna disrupt the status quo.

That's weird considering it's renowned as one of the deepest drafts of the past 15 years and has tons of talent.

Madmick knows best though

Reported for de-railing thread.

This is an NBA thread, go make a separate thread if you want to talk about middle schoolers winning championships.

They gonna hang a JV Championship banner at the Air CANada CentER?

Dion on Cowturd. My gawd, Colon is a terrible interviewer

you have to watch his faces he makes when people are talking

there's YT edits of him doing absurd over the top reactions and looks when people make comments

would link but I can't do YT shit from work now

That's weird considering it's renowned as one of the deepest drafts of the past 15 years and has tons of talent.

Madmick knows best though
According to who? Skip Bayless & Stephen A. Smith?

Ball vs Fox tonight. Might actually watch a summer league game

According to who? Skip Bayless & Stephen A. Smith?
I don't listen to those cans, but pretty much everyone follows the NBA has known since 2016 that this draft class is stacked with talent.

The regulars itt should do a podcast and have @RR get us players to interview, would listen to BD, True, and Faust interview Lonzo Ball 1,000 times before I ever turned on Cowshit.

I don't listen to those cans, but pretty much everyone follows the NBA has known since 2016 that this draft class is stacked with talent.
The problem is that anybody who follows things too closely ends up losing the forest for the trees thanks to the co-op culture of hype built into sports media that constantly exaggerates everything to drive up excitement --> viewership --> revenue. Their interests align with the sports league on this matter.

I had to slap the Kool-Aid out of my little brother's mouth the other day when he said of KAT: "...greatest rookie season of all time." I was like...

Rock-4.jpg

..."what have I taught you about drinking corporate Kool-Aid, bro? Don't forget yourself-- don't lose your sense of history." The notion that Karl Anthony-Townes had the GOAT rookie season-- OMFG.

MittLaugh.jpg

e2649b0a0b0603440fe94759d3b8d0c5.jpg

The problem is that anybody who follows things too closely ends up losing the forest for the trees thanks to the co-op culture of hype built into sports media that constantly exaggerates everything to drive up excitement --> viewership --> revenue. Their interests align with the sports league on this matter.

I had to slap the Kool-Aid out of my little brother's mouth the other day when he said of KAT: "...greatest rookie season of all time." I was like...

Rock-4.jpg

..."what have I taught you about drinking corporate Kool-Aid, bro? Don't forget yourself-- don't lose your sense of history." The notion that Karl Anthony-Townes had the GOAT rookie season-- OMFG.

MittLaugh.jpg

e2649b0a0b0603440fe94759d3b8d0c5.jpg
Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back