***Official NBA Off-season Discussion v5.0 BAM***

Most impressive thus far?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No panic. Wall has matured a lot. He's recruiting himself. They are sending out feelers but it will take a nice trade package (which they can get). Boston is viable
giphy.gif

Lol, an IT/Beal back court could potentially score 55 a night, but they'd give up 70. I love Beal, and he has gotten significantly better as an offensive weapon the last couple years, but he still gets blown past left and right.

A month will go by and you will make up some shitty excuse as to why it wont leak and then everyone will just forget about it

Thats what I predict and if I'm wrong I'll gladly eat crow
You just exposed yourself as a massive can, he leaks shit all the time and is extremely accurate which is why most of the posters that post in here on a daily basis take his word for truth.

Translation : know your role and shut the hell up

Lol, an IT/Beal back court could potentially score 55 a night, but they'd give up 70. I love Beal, and he has gotten significantly better as an offensive weapon the last couple years, but he still gets blown past left and right.

I think Kyrie may end up there. I know he wants to play off the ball anyways and he's cool with John. That's the trade the media misses

You just exposed yourself as a massive can, he leaks shit all the time and is extremely accurate which is why most of the posters that post in here on a daily basis take his word for truth.

Translation : know your role and shut the hell up

Let him make it. I don't care at all.

He should grab me a bottle at Aubrey's party on Sunday and we're all good lol

I think Kyrie may end up there. I know he wants to play off the ball anyways and he's cool with John. That's the trade the media misses

Sounds like Kylie should join lonzGOAT. I don't want lebitchs old ass on the lakers.

Sounds like Kylie should join lonzGOAT. I don't want lebitchs old ass on the lakers.

I dont want him in the Lakers either. We are in accordance Mr Corona.

Yes you do. Leroid, Lonzo, George (lmao off at anyone who believes he is staying in Okc) and you work from there. Ingram and Randle are good trade chips.

Randle should be even better with how tight his body has become over the past training cycle. He should be capable of making some big plays now. He is a good trade indeed...

Yes you do. Leroid, Lonzo, George (lmao off at anyone who believes he is staying in Okc) and you work from there. Ingram and Randle are good trade chips.

I'd gladly take George. Lebald on the lakes would for sure win a few ships but I just don't like him much as a person. Would have a hard time rooting for him.

Julian Rambo got pretty jacked. Imagine if he had the juice spot to hit up.

Randle should be even better with how tight his body has become over the past training cycle. He should be capable of making some big plays now. He is a good trade indeed...
<{vega}>

I'd gladly take George. Lebald on the lakes would for sure win a few ships but I just don't like him much as a person. Would have a hard time rooting for him.

LeBron and George are coming together.

LeBron is cool people. That's media shit

I guess it could work, one undersized 2 for another. Similar games, Kyrie more skilled, Beal probably a little better shooter. Neither plays defense. Though I'm pretty sure Beal is bigger than Kyrie. SMH at even needing to worry about this. What they should be doing is trying to find a real rim protector.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back