***Official NBA Off-season Discussion v5.0 BAM***

Most impressive thus far?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww nothing about my wife this time? LOL talk about "not good at shit talking" (who even says that? you can do better)

cream, you're probably a cool guy, I think just the stress of you not getting out in the world and meeting people/women is getting to you. Then you see pictures of me and you probably think life isn't fair. No worries dude, just be positive, come at life with a different perspective and you will find happiness.
This shit was hella gay

giphy.gif

This shit was hella gay
pLDFC2B.gif

You have nothing, even with me giving you sound advice.

I can give you more advice if you like. A workout regime, a budget for supplements and meal plans. Let's bulk you up and try to get you healthy, both physically and mentally.

sup beautiful

it's unbecoming to gloat too much about your appearance, but this occasion definitely called for it
You're right... I'm actually a pretty humble guy, just certain people need a different course of medication to fix their ailments.

Hope all is well and I hope you're gearing up for your Trump impeachment party!

weird signing w/ rondo

upon further review, waiters is the leader in G's that started at least 40 games at overall defensive differential, -4.6%

number two? Jrue Holliday....wait, what
then Klay thompson at 3, only 0.1% behind Jrue

You're right... I'm actually a pretty humble guy, just certain people need a different course of medication to fix their ailments.

Hope all is well and I hope you're gearing up for your Trump impeachment party!

lol, I've been OK. I haven't been following the politics too much, just focusing on my life and trying to get some basic shit down :) so far, so good. how have you been?

I think NO plans to run Hondo at the 1 and Jrue at the 2.

pLDFC2B.gif

You have nothing, even with me giving you sound advice.

I can give you more advice if you like. A workout regime, a budget for supplements and meal plans. Let's bulk you up and try to get you healthy, both physically and mentally.
Why do you want me to bulk up? Kind of gay dude.

Dream is shook at the thought of the new twin towers taking a dump on Corey's chest

weird signing w/ rondo

upon further review, waiters is the leader in G's that started at least 40 games at overall defensive differential, -4.6%

number two? Jrue Holliday....wait, what
then Klay thompson at 3, only 0.1% behind Jrue

Jrue's been a great defender for a couple years now, just always hurt.

lol, I've been OK. I haven't been following the politics too much, just focusing on my life and trying to get some basic shit down :) so far, so good. how have you been?
All good brotha. Ya i have as well, polololitics...

Ready for the Lonzo era?

All good brotha. Ya i have as well, polololitics...

Ready for the Lonzo era?

Do you think he wore those Nikes to get his dad to STFU ? or at least check him a little bit?

so ready for the lonzo era, or at least some better teams. Tired of GSW/Bern already. I think I'd cheer for literally any other team to win it all next year.

Do you think he wore those Nikes to get his dad to STFU ? or at least check him a little bit?

so ready for the lonzo era, or at least some better teams. Tired of GSW/Bern already. I think I'd cheer for literally any other team to win it all next year.
Idk why he did it. Could be sick of his Dad, could be his shoes sucked or he could be dreaming about $400 mil deals with nike/addidas/ua.

I agree man, time for the Lakers to be back in the Finals. 2010 was the last time? wtf that was forever ago.

It's all part of the plan for bbb

Notice how espn went all day talkzing about it. Even Lebron commented on the shoes

Lavar and Lonzo are playing chess while everyone else is playing checkers

When was the last time eapn spent all day talking about what shoes a rookie was wearing

Lonzo is Already the biggest star in the league

Imagine if the Sons got him? It would be a tragedy for the ages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back