***Official NBA Off-season Discussion v5.0 BAM***

Most impressive thus far?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill Simmons is a fucking idiot. He's saying if Melo wants out of NY he should accept a $5 million buyout or waive his no trade clause to any team...

...except Melo said all last year that he's doesn't want to play anywhere else lol. I swear to god white people hate how much black athletes make.

Bill Simmons is a fucking idiot. He's saying if Melo wants out of NY he should accept a $5 million buyout or waive his no trade clause to any team...

...except Melo said all last year that he's doesn't want to play anywhere else lol. I swear to god white people hate how much black athletes make.
You should have seen the NFL thread the other day on this.

I think the all-Gunt big 3 of MO SPEIGHTS, Mbop a Mule and Wes Johnson are all unsigned lmao

Working hella hard on his benchriding skills apparently

The-Wire-SHIT-Clay-Davis.gif

Because deep down many white people believe they're going to blow it all rims and bling. Ignoring of course how many great businessmen there are in sports today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back