***OFFICIAL BACKLASH PBP & DISCUSSION***

LOL at Randy's "Did I just kill that guy?" face after he flipped one of the Singhs onto the table.

Yeah nobody really cares about orton anymore but that crowd is going to shit all over him for his internet spat should be funny. Maybe I mean he's probably more over than everyone except Neville including Aries.

Everything you said here was wrong.

just goes to show that if you're a jobber all you have to do is roid up and they'll give you a world title

I had to work an extra day this week (having two jobs sux) and wound up sleeping through Backlash.

Hot opener, I can see why they held off and gave him Ziggler. Some better options, but lots of worse ones. It was fine.

AJ/KO was great, finish makes sense in the context of the feud (I could write more later).

I actually just skipped pretty much to finish of world title match. I hope Jinder turned it up in the ring, but I have to say at least he's being what a heel is supposed to be, even if it's for the wrong reasons lol ... just, part of me thinks this is literally the only way to get real heel heat. What other "heel" contenders would not have half the audience cheering for them ? I'm not saying it's right - remember I just said this happened the wrong way ... but in a way this is exactly what we've been asking for. I'm not saying we brought this on ourselves, I just think we shouldn't be shocked that after cheering for heels all day long that this is what the result is. Just sayin'.

Was I wrong about the crowd? Sure. That was completely different to what I was expecting. The rest I don't think so.

"Randy Randy Randy!"

Ya the rest.. He was over in Smarktown and got himself and Jinder the proper reactions. Your boy Roman couldn't do the same if his life depended on it.

"Randy Randy Randy!"

Ya the rest.. He was over in Smarktown and got himself and Jinder the proper reactions. Your boy Roman couldn't do the same if his life depended on it.
That's the best reaction I've seen orton get on ppv in a long time. I'd have liked to have seen jinder get more boos but maybe that's not possible. We don't always have to bring him into things.

Back