***OFFICIAL BACKLASH PBP & DISCUSSION***

With Charlotte on Smackdown now and going face, is the E trying to make Lynch uglier and weaker?

No clue how popular Charlotte is but I'd thought Lynch was one of the more popular ladies.

With Charlotte on Smackdown now and going face, is the E trying to make Lynch uglier and weaker?

No clue how popular Charlotte is but I'd thought Lynch was one of the more popular ladies.
I'm hoping it leads to a heel turn she needs freshening up. Natalia as lead heel kind of sucks too.

I don't know about uglier. Becky is the top on Smackdown looks wise.

I don't know about uglier. Becky is the top on Smackdown looks wise.

No doubt, but that hairstyle and that shit she was wearing tonight made her look like a petite, butch hole in the wall concert goer.

Apron suplex gotta be the safest move in the universe. :eek:

Owen's double underhook DDT is nice.

Damn, hokey finish.

Turn Rowan into today's Vader, old cyberelephant mask and all.

Also, Harper = wood and eyes & Rowan = leaves and grass? These guys Battle Beasts or something?

5a58df0cc0451841af15b9c7746189ff.jpg.cf.jpg

Maaaaan Harper and Rowan are both solid hands but the WWE seemingly has no idea/direction for them.

Aren't there supposed to be a lot of people walking out right now?

Oh man if Mahal elbows Orton into a living death like he did Balor I'mma lose my shit.

Thing #2 went head first into a monitor it looked like.

Haha damn, they did the damn thing.

From being cut to being brought back and jobbing on Raw, to WWE Champion.

What a turn around for Mahal. Has he even been back for a solid year yet?

From being cut to being brought back and jobbing on Raw, to WWE Champion.

What a turn around for Mahal. Has he even been back for a solid year yet?
No, he came back near the end of July last year.

Back