***Official 2016-17 NBA Playoffs Thread v3 JUICE got me loose***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gunt what is the point you're trying to make here? That the Rocks are fucked if Kiwi goes off and Ariza can't do anything to stop him? We all know this

i guess i also wasn't as sure as you that the spurs will win

lots of spurs were canning it up this series, it was the most onesided the SAS offense has ever looked in my lifetime at least

I don't think the Rocks have a chance in hell at beating the Warriors, I think the Spurs can, so I hope it's a quick 5 game series and they get a chance to rest before going to oakland

they haven't added the last games stats yet, and its only one series

but kawhi in the first 5 games had a PER of 37.4, a TS of .744, 1.6WS (in a series mind you), and a .420 ws/48

my gawd

I don't think the Rocks have a chance in hell at beating the Warriors, I think the Spurs can, so I hope it's a quick 5 game series and they get a chance to rest before going to oakland
<Fedor23>

I disagree, I dont think the spurs have a chance in hell at beating the warriors. Rockets played the dubs close all season so id say they have a better chance if their 3's go in. Kawhi is gonna gas himself trying to defend Steph and Klay then he has to go against Draymomd and KD at the other end. Theyll have to work the clock in every possession just to get a semi good look. Also Dpoymond fucking eats LMA alive in the post.

Spuds have 0 chance unless LMA comes out like its 2014, Rockets have a decent chance if they get hot from 3

First round should be best of 3

Ppl forget Green saves his best nut kicks the deeper the series...

Better keep those kicks at home in the finals then or LeRigged is getting another chip with an asterisk

Better keep those kicks at home in the finals then or LeRigged is getting another chip with an asterisk

Hard to win a chip when you are gone in the 2nd round.

Raps in 4.

aCDZjhZ.gif

I disagree, I dont think the spurs have a chance in hell at beating the warriors. Rockets played the dubs close all season so id say they have a better chance if their 3's go in. Kawhi is gonna gas himself trying to defend Steph and Klay then he has to go against Draymomd and KD at the other end. Theyll have to work the clock in every possession just to get a semi good look. Also Dpoymond fucking eats LMA alive in the post.
Fair enough, I mean barring any injuries, the Warriors are probably about a 80% favorite to win the Finals at this point.

I don't really remember any other year where it doesn't really seem like anyone has much of a chance. LeBron is going to have to literally play the series of his life, along with Kyrie, if they are gong to have a chance.

if you fools wanna crown'em, then crown'em. they won 73 games last year, had a deeper bench and still blew a 3-1 lead. they struggled to beat a love and kyrie-less Cavs the year prior.

they are a mentally weak team. They added another mentally weak star player to the mix and now they are unbeatable??

they may very well win but im sick of all this its already over talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back