***Official 2016-17 NBA Playoffs Thread v3 JUICE got me loose***

Status
Not open for further replies.
at least now he has 24.5k (regular season) pts, we know carter is for sure getting in the HOF

or he'd the be the first guy ever w/ that many pts not too, and when you include his overall contribution to hoops culture......it's a wrap
It's not that hard to make the nba hof. They have very little standards.

matter of fact the only player really eligible w/ even 20k pts not in.....is tom chambers.

i assume jamison will join that list, and perhaps joe johnson when he retires

He should have a better series against Houston's bigs

He probably will although he's not typically the type of player who gives them trouble. He's a jump shooter.

Not being a homer but I'm picking Houston in this one seriously.

He probably will although he's not typically the type of player who gives them trouble. He's a jump shooter.

Not being a homer but I'm picking Houston in this one seriously.

Don't see it, Bronk by himself willed them to some competitive games before he would gas. I don't see that happening with the Spurs especially if Jabrony keeps playing like it's 2007 again.

Don't see it, Bronk by himself willed them to some competitive games before he would gas. I don't see that happening with the Spurs especially if Jabrony keeps playing like it's 2007 again.

He barely willed himself to not getting swept. They let him wear himself out and he did in nearly every 4th. Not to mention Houston was awful from 3 point range. We'll see. I think Houston in 6

He barely willed himself to not getting swept. They let him wear himself out and he did in nearly every 4th. Not to mention Houston was awful from 3 point range. We'll see. I think Houston in 6
Spurs in 6. Apparently this is the first time the Rocks meet the Spurs since Hakeem roasted David Robinson.

Would have been cool if James got it and Kiwi proceeded to destroy the Rocks

ariza better start looking more spry quick if they have a remote chance of containing Kawhi

beverly is the man, but he aint that legit

Spurs in 6. Apparently this is the first time the Rocks meet the Spurs since Hakeem roasted David Robinson.

Would have been cool if James got it and Kiwi proceeded to destroy the Rocks

Kiwi isn't Hakeem lol. He's great, but he's never going to get close

i know, but if ariza can't do it ......who will?

lou willams? harden?

if parker aint dont shit they might have to try bev haha

no seriously, harden is the only player w/ the size and length to guard him if ariza can't....and we all know harden

i realize beverly is way too small but they have jack and shit for perimeter defenders outside of him and ariza, and if you haven't noticed Kawhi is getting an awful lot of FTs thus far. if that trend continues and ariza gets in foul trouble, seriously....who's guarding him?

MEM was playing up on him and he hit over half his 3s.....thats a problem

i know, but if ariza can't do it ......who will?

lou willams? harden?

if parker aint dont shit they might have to try bev haha
It's Ariza or bust Gunt. Why are you even mentioning Lou, Bev or Harden lmao

Kiwi's legs will be a big enough target for Bev

Apparently this is obvious to everyone but you Gunt lmao

so we're assuming ariza won't get into foul trouble

bjpenn nod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back