***Official 2016-17 NBA Playoffs Thread v3 JUICE got me loose***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao @ 30 million a year and can't hit a fucking free throw to cut the lead to 3 and give your team a shat at OT.

Good series by the 7th seed here, loved seeing Fiz doing well in his first yoff series.

couldn't stop kawhi in 4th to save their life. was giving guys amazing looks off his penetration, getting clutch steals, hitting clutch FTs, etc...

aztecs represent

Good series by the 7th seed here, loved seeing Fiz doing well in his first yoff series.
while i didn't really agree w/ his interpretation of the reffing (memphis plays way more physical D, it's that simple)...

his speech during that presser was one of the greatest, realest things i've ever seen. dude was riling me up and i'm not even a grizz fan haha

Poor Vince, he needs to go to a real contender next season.

Good to see Spurs close that out, I have some faith restored that they can beat the Golden Showers

Mike Conley would take Corey to the fucking blood bank

at least now he has 24.5k (regular season) pts, we know carter is for sure getting in the HOF

or he'd the be the first guy ever w/ that many pts not too, and when you include his overall contribution to hoops culture......it's a wrap

at least now he has 24.5k (regular season) pts, we know carter is for sure getting in the HOF

or he'd the be the first guy ever w/ that many pts not too, and when you include his overall contribution to hoops culture......it's a wrap

He was for sure getting in once you saw Mac get in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back