Off leash dogs and their stupid owners

As a large breed owner you have to realize that LOTS of people dont like or are scared of dogs. Fortunately i have a huge dog park by my house so everyone there is a dog lover

Last edited:
I wasn't thinking, I just reacted.
When I went after the owner, he ran away. I'm glad he did too.

I would murder, in the most gruesome and painful way, every irresponsible pet owner if I thought I could get away with it.
I honestly feel bad for their dogs. Dogs don't know they're being assholes. They are just doing what comes naturally. Their owners know full well that they are being assholes.

I've got a whippet so I always walk him on leash, can cover a lot of ground before you know it.

Another thing I don't like along with uncontrolled dogs off leash is tiny women with large aggressive dogs on lead who struggle to control them. That pisses me off, especially where I am I can't even stab a attacking dog because I'd probably get charge with carrying a weapon. Though I guess if it's me or my dog on the line id still do it

What is going on these days?
My wife and I were taking our cairn terrier puppy for a walk last night. When we got to the end of our street, one of my neighbors was talking with some lady. He had his dog off leash, a big golden retriever. As soon as it saw my dog, it attacked. My wife grabbed our puppy and I ran between them and the dog while I tried to get my knife out, which I had bought because this is such a fucking problem these days.

I was able to back the dog off without having to stab it fortunately, and the owner just casually walked up, grabbed the dog, and continued his conversation with some lady. He didn't say sorry or anything. He just acted as if this always happens and it's no big deal. Now, this is not the first time I have seen this dog being aggressive. We were walking the puppy a few weeks ago and he had the dog on leash as it snarled and growled. He said, "oh, he's friendly."

What the fuck is wrong with people) just because your dog doesn't routinely attack you, doesn't mean it is friendly. I don't think that guy realizes how close I came to cutting his dog open. And this shit is a daily occurrence for us. People always say their dog is friendly when it clearly isn't. If it were legal, I would stab them all t Dean and fix new homes for their dogs.
Where do you live? Dogs in San Francisco have more rights and are treated better than most humans. I can't wait to see you go viral after you gut out a Air Bud. Lol

the woman who trained our dogs is a fucking magician like no one else I've seen. She is one of the few people I've met who could really have their off leash and would follow an immediate command without a problem. Funny thing: she DOESNT do that in any urban setting because of idiots like you described.

If a dog is off leash it should be:
in a dog park
hiking or mountain bike trail
large bit of land

thats it

I've got a whippet so I always walk him on leash, can cover a lot of ground before you know it.

Another thing I don't like along with uncontrolled dogs off leash is tiny women with large aggressive dogs on lead who struggle to control them. That pisses me off, especially where I am I can't even stab a attacking dog because I'd probably get charge with carrying a weapon. Though I guess if it's me or my dog on the line id still do it
WHIPPETS ARE ADORABLE

So many people here who know nothing about dogs...

My dogs are off-leash all the time (on my property). I have complete control over them, if I tell them to leave something alone (even another dog), they do it right away (or they get disciplined/corrected in those rare cases where they don't listen right away)

I moderate all their interactions with "new" dogs to ensure there is no fight. Neither one of them is aggressive and when a dog tries to fight them (or has bad doggy manners) they look to me to discipline the other dog. I've often asked other dog owners if I can discipline their dog and most have let me.

This summer I had a lady tell me that I did more for her dog in 10 minutes (as far as having him be with other dogs without fighting) than a dog trainer did in 6 months?!

The way i see it, the biggest issue is that most owners humanize their dogs and aren't versed in proper dog manners (how dogs should behave with each other) and are clueless as to why dog fights are started or which dog is responsible for the altercation. They also do not discipline their dogs as they either don`t know how or are afraid to mistreat their dog.

To be fair, this can only come if you are used to handling a pack of dogs which most people never do.

Bullwank put dog on a lead. Its that simple, you have nothing to prove.

Would you be quite as confident in someone elses supposed control over their beast as you are in yours ?

Last edited:
I would slaughter any and all of your dogs for the hell of it. Dogs lives don't mean shit. Haven't you all seen that episode of Family Guy where Peter breaks this news to Brian? Sheesh

I hate that shit! I go running on the beach a lot and some dogs will charge you like you smell like a milk bone, you don't know if it will attack or wants to play. Even friendly dogs will jump up on you and i'm like WTF? I don't mind dogs off their leash as long as they are under control.

It's not the bad dogs, It's the stupid ass owners.

Even if you do have a friendly dog is a bad idea to have it off leash. I rescued an abused dog who is very fearful of other dogs, but I'm a responsible owner and always keep it on leash. But if your dog walks up to mine I can't do anything about it, other than get between the two and risk getting bit myself.

My wife and I were taking our cairn terrier puppy for a walk last night. When we got to the end of our street, one of my neighbors was talking with some lady. He had his dog off leash, a big golden retriever. As soon as it saw my dog, it attacked. My wife grabbed our puppy and I ran between them and the dog while I tried to get my knife out, which I had bought because this is such a fucking problem these days.

I was able to back the dog off without having to stab it fortunately, and the owner just casually walked up, grabbed the dog, and continued his conversation with some lady. He didn't say sorry or anything. He just acted as if this always happens and it's no big deal. Now, this is not the first time I have seen this dog being aggressive. We were walking the puppy a few weeks ago and he had the dog on leash as it snarled and growled. He said, "oh, he's friendly."

What the fuck is wrong with people) just because your dog doesn't routinely attack you, doesn't mean it is friendly. I don't think that guy realizes how close I came to cutting his dog open. And this shit is a daily occurrence for us. People always say their dog is friendly when it clearly isn't. If it were legal, I would stab them all t Dean and fix new homes for their dogs.
People are fucked up.

I had neighbors as a kid who had this super aggressive Shepard mix that they never put on a leash and had even trained to attack on command. One day it wondered onto our property and threatened to attack my then toddler nephew and his golden retriever puppy. Someone ended up spraying it with pepper spray to get rid of it.

A year or two later, a dog killed our family cat in our garage, and I am pretty sure it was the same dog (although we could never prove it). I wonder what has come of those people today.

People are fucked up.

I had neighbors as a kid who had this super aggressive Shepard mix that they never put on a leash and had even trained to attack on command. One day it wondered onto our property and threatened to attack my then toddler nephew and his golden retriever puppy. Someone ended up spraying it with pepper spray to get rid of it.

A year or two later, a dog killed our family cat in our garage, and I am pretty sure it was the same dog (although we could never prove it). I wonder what has come of those people today.
Fuck, man. That's horrible. We have some neighbors with two extremely vicious German shepards. They let their kids, who are quite young, walk them. Every time I see them, they are struggling to hold onto the leash while the dogs strain and lunge at passersby.

Hey dickweed, instead of walking around with a knife like some canine targeting Jack the Ripper, here's a piece of advice :

Get a 5 dollar can of pepper spray. Works better than a hand grenade. A stab to an attacking dog would only excite it (and you, by the sounds of it). Pepper spray attacks their most sensitive part of the body....their nose.
That shit's instantaneous.

^this is from experience. I have a 100lb American Bulldog with a high prey drive.
Motherfker knows what he's gonna get if he gets into another fight.
Learned it from a cop. His dog (partner ?) got it too.

Last edited:
So many rustled jimmies in here.

Fuck they're dogs. Lighten up, for fucks sake. 90% of the time it's not a fight that you're seeing and besides that dogs are far more protective on leash.

{<jimmies}

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yace
Back