Obama allowed a global drug network led by Hizbollah smuggle cocaine to the US to secure Iran deal

dU1LENek640Q1Gl-ploVGG2-4F0nNE3YmJDg5Jp1o64.jpg

Shame on anybody who liked this post. Utter nonsense.

"My favorite politician isn't like Hitler, YOUR favorite politician is like Hitler!" - Sherdog

Nobody is going to care because it's Obama.
Dude is a God for some reason, might have something to do with the color of his skin even though he's half white.

Picture Trump doing the same thing and get back to me.

CIA has been killing people for years. It's nothing new. Turf wars between CIA running drugs and DEA trying to stop them is nothing new either.

The new thing is a President that doesn't want that shit anymore.
I fully expect Trump to get CIA-ed.
Nobody is going to even KNOW because it's Obama.

Did you read any of that link? They weren't "pursuing drug investigations", The Obama administration was openly allowing Hezbollah, a terrorist organisation, to funnel drugs and money around the world to grow larger and stronger. 1 billion dollars in profit a year. Did you somehow miss that? Only a pure ideologue could say something as bizzare as what you just said. Obama allowed this to happen, meanwhile drumming up propaganda about a threat from Iran that didn't exist (notice you dodged that question) in order to sign an agreement that didn't benefit us in any way. Why?

So the USA has complete control on whether Hezbollah can move drugs or not on the other side of the world?

The US cant even stop the drug flow in its own backyard and in its own home.

Drug war is a failure and the fact that terrorists are using drugs to finance themselves is an even bigger incentive to stop said war.

As i said, nothing new, both anti-communist and communist paramilitary forces in Latin America used drug profits to finance their operations, with the US not giving a shit about it.

Shame on anybody who liked this post. Utter nonsense.

"My favorite politician isn't like Hitler, YOUR favorite politician is like Hitler!" - Sherdog

Let the butthurt flow through you. Redpills for shitlibs. <GrassoBless>

the US government has cooperated, allowed, looked the other way provided all kind of support to drug cartels and drug dealers for decades and often times for MUCH less of a "reason" than some nuke deal

i have no outrage left for this kind of stuff

the stuff we've done in latin america and the united states sometimes only under the guise of "catching a bigger fish" has used up all my outrage

next thing youll tell me is the US has supplying weapons and support to very bad people when it benefits the us geopolitically

Wish I had some :(

giphy.gif

Maybe one day people will realize that intelligence agencies main form of funding is drugs.

Maybe one day, someone will ask where all the heroine that is flooding our country is coming from.....

I don't agree that Hezbollah is a terrorist organisation. This is a group that literally formed to kick out the Israelis who invaded and occupied their country. That is a noble cause.

The article reads like some bitter guys really who really want their jobs and prestige back by implying that Iran and Hezbollah run the whole of the South American drugs operation. The article is littered with little gems like "killing US soldiers" and Assad tropes. It'll spur anti Hezbollah legislation for sure, and it's part of a coordinated drum beat of releases following Nikki Helen's press conference in the Yemen missike. Given that Trump has to consider signing the waivers in Jan well see where it leads.

I'll take that as a yes. Why do you blame Obama and not the Bush Administration? Do you give Trump a free pass?

The Bush administration has been over for a decade, is Obama ever responsible for things that happened during the near decade that he was President? Ever? One time? And yes, Trump gets a free pass at policy that was made while he was not the President.

I don't agree that Hezbollah is a terrorist organisation. This is a group that literally formed to kick out the Israelis who invaded and occupied their country. That is a noble cause.

The article reads like some bitter guys really who really want their jobs and prestige back by implying that Iran and Hezbollah run the whole of the South American drugs operation. The article is littered with little gems like "killing US soldiers" and Assad tropes. It'll spur anti Hezbollah legislation for sure, and it's part of a coordinated drum beat of releases following Nikki Helen's press conference in the Yemen missike. Given that Trump has to consider signing the waivers in Jan well see where it leads.

A noble, cocaine selling, head chopping, throwing bricks at little kids driving under overpasses cause? Cool story, guy.

EDIT: and you must have missed this link:

http://docs.house.gov/meetings/FA/FA00/20170608/106094/HHRG-115-FA00-Wstate-AsherD-20170608.PDF

The Bush administration has been over for a decade, is Obama ever responsible for things that happened during the near decade that he was President? Ever? One time? And yes, Trump gets a free pass at policy that was made while he was not the President.

Why don't you blame Bibi?
Binyamin-Netanyahu-009.jpg

A noble, cocaine selling, head chopping, throwing bricks at little kids driving under overpasses cause? Cool story, guy.

EDIT: and you must have missed this link:

http://docs.house.gov/meetings/FA/FA00/20170608/106094/HHRG-115-FA00-Wstate-AsherD-20170608.PDF

Yes, booting the Israeli invaders / occupiers from their country was a noble cause. Just like the Iraqis who opposed the US occupation of their country - regardless of their current more productive relationship. Hezbollah is actually noted for their military discipline. Do you have any examples of head chopping?

The US attempts to paint anyone who opposed their occupation of Iraq as terrorism is outright scandalous. US soldiers dying is not nice; but they had no right being there no matter how sincere the soldiers are in doing what they thought was right.

The US and Israel are responsible for the death of many innocent children.

......... He did give them millions. How out of touch do you have to be to say something like that, or to see Congressional testimony as "fake News".
I didn't see that so as far as I'm concerned, it's fake news fresh from the troll farm.

That's very unfortunate, the government constantly jeopardizes the safety of U.S. communities for foreign policy gains.

I hope that people will now more seriously consider the impact of the government pumping drugs into inner city America under previous administrations.

It's fucking coke man. This ain't the CIA and Reagan slinging crack.

I've seen a big push with coke in gud last five years as far as dealers go, so this would make sense but at the end of the day coke is better than crack and Iran is better than Israel.

The audacity of republicans to pretend to give a fuck about drugs is hilarious.

Back