Obama allowed a global drug network led by Hizbollah smuggle cocaine to the US to secure Iran deal

Are you blaming the Iran threat propaganda on Obama?

Never underestimate the hypocrisy of a fake ass conservative bro.

Iran fought the Daesh better than we did. Meanwhile we have been backing the murder of the citizens of Yemen, let the Turks murder Kurds, and Israelis kill Pali kids.

We deserve every attack we get honestly.

dU1LENek640Q1Gl-ploVGG2-4F0nNE3YmJDg5Jp1o64.jpg

<{anton}>

Never underestimate the hypocrisy of a fake ass conservative bro.

Iran fought the Daesh better than we did. Meanwhile we have been backing the murder of the citizens of Yemen, let the Turks murder Kurds, and Israelis kill Pali kids.

We deserve every attack we get honestly.
But to even pin Iran propaganda on Obama is just retarded.
Not only was it W that kicked it into overdrive, it was Obama who pushed to get this deal done.

Ah, this reminds me of my favorite Trump story, the one where he said he had seen secret CIA footage of us unloading millions of dollars in Iran, but he was really just watching the news.

Yes, booting the Israeli invaders / occupiers from their country was a noble cause. Just like the Iraqis who opposed the US occupation of their country - regardless of their current more productive relationship. Hezbollah is actually noted for their military discipline. Do you have any examples of head chopping?

The US attempts to paint anyone who opposed their occupation of Iraq as terrorism is outright scandalous. US soldiers dying is not nice; but they had no right being there no matter how sincere the soldiers are in doing what they thought was right.

The US and Israel are responsible for the death of many innocent children.

What country is that again? Because the last time "Palestine" existed as a real entity was when it was a Roman Principality.

You really have very little idea of what was going on in Iraq. There was very little resistence from Iraqis. Most of the resistence was carried out by Foriegn Jihadis who came in from Syria, Iran and Jordan. Nice try though.

So throwing cinder blocks off of over passes specifically at cars with toddlers in the back is an example of "discipline" to you? Boy is your perception of the world f**ked. And I like how you attempted to poo poo that as no big deal. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Why don't you blame Bibi?
Binyamin-Netanyahu-009.jpg

Again, Bush hasn't been the President for a decade. That "Axis of Evil" stuff was 14 years ago. I blame him for things that happened during his administration, like messing up the early phases of the occupation of Iraq.

Netanyahu, last time I checked, isn't a policy maker in this country, and Obama treated him like a simpleton. Again, I blame the dude who made the decisions, you want to blame everybody but the dude who made the decisions because he's on "your team".

lol all this nonsense in this thread. What exactly are you arguing @lfd0311 ?

It's pretty simple. Iran could have produced a nuke at any point in the last decade but they didn't. Because they didn't want one. It frankly wasn't in there best interests to attempt to produce a nuke. Had they been trying, the UN, not just the US, England or Israel, would have done something about it. There would have been no "Coalition of the Willing". Iran, though not our friend, isn't a wild, out of control Jihadi nation of some sort. They understand what they're up against. They aren't going to poke the bear, especially with very little to gain.

Now, in rolls Obama. There has not been a President in history more concerned with his image or his "legacy" than Obama has. He can't stop talking about it now that he's gone. His legacy was more important to him than anything. He wanted to be able to say he'd gotten some sort of deal done with Iran, to have that little check mark next to his name. So he made a deal that freed up millions and millions of dollars of their money and helped Hezbollah go from a regional terrorist organization to a world wide arms/drug dealer to do it.

It's pretty simple. Iran could have produced a nuke at any point in the last decade but they didn't. Because they didn't want one. It frankly wasn't in there best interests to attempt to produce a nuke. Had they been trying, the UN, not just the US, England or Israel, would have done something about it. There would have been no "Coalition of the Willing". Iran, though not our friend, isn't a wild, out of control Jihadi nation of some sort. They understand what they're up against. They aren't going to poke the bear, especially with very little to gain.

Now, in rolls Obama. There has not been a President in history more concerned with his image or his "legacy" than Obama has. He can't stop talking about it now that he's gone. His legacy was more important to him than anything. He wanted to be able to say he'd gotten some sort of deal done with Iran, to have that little check mark next to his name. So he made a deal that freed up millions and millions of dollars of their money and helped Hezbollah go from a regional terrorist organization to a world wide arms/drug dealer to do it.
Hezbollah was an international crime organization before Obama came into office.

There have been links posted in this thread, some by me, that show the DOJ prosecuting some of the men that Hezbollah had operating in this country.

lol you really think a nuke is any more dangerous to today's civilization than marijuana? Marijuana is a real issue, nukes are just scare tactics.

How many of our youth die each year from nukes? 0.
How many of our youth die each year from marijuana? Hundreds of thousands (if not more in recent years).

You seem to be extremely dishonest

Again, Bush hasn't been the President for a decade. That "Axis of Evil" stuff was 14 years ago. I blame him for things that happened during his administration, like messing up the early phases of the occupation of Iraq.

Netanyahu, last time I checked, isn't a policy maker in this country, and Obama treated him like a simpleton. Again, I blame the dude who made the decisions, you want to blame everybody but the dude who made the decisions because he's on "your team".
You don't even make sense. Bush started this axis of evil shit and Obama turned around and made a nuclear deal with them. Now Trump is ramping up the propaganda again, but you're blaming Obama and giving Bush and Trump a pass. And there is no bigger propagandist than Bibi, who was invited to congress to bash Obama and scare Americans about Iran. Your wrong and talking out of your ass per usual.

You don't even make sense. Bush started this axis of evil shit and Obama turned around and made a nuclear deal with them. Now Trump is ramping up the propaganda again, but you're blaming Obama and giving Bush and Trump a pass. And there is no bigger propagandist than Bibi, who was invited to congress to bash Obama and scare Americans about Iran. Your wrong and talking out of your ass per usual.

Trump is ramping up the propaganda.... after.... the deal is done.... and I... don't... make... sense...? When Bush made that speech in 03, Iran was a threat. In the nearly 15 years since, Iran has been hit with a number of UN security council sanctions that, along with the ones set in place since the Revolution have flat crippled their economy. So no, I don't blame Bush. You're an ideologue. Actual facts that counter your ideology will always be "wrong" and not your "team's" fault. You're getting owned already, as per usual.

Trump is ramping up the propaganda.... after.... the deal is done.... and I... don't... make... sense...? When Bush made that speech in 03, Iran was a threat. In the nearly 15 years since, Iran has been hit with a number of UN security council sanctions that, along with the ones set in place since the Revolution have flat crippled their economy. So no, I don't blame Bush. You're an ideologue. Actual facts that counter your ideology will always be "wrong" and not your "team's" fault. You're getting owned already, as per usual.

Lol, do you're a troll. Got it. I never understood how people can put in so much effort to forge and maintain a troll account.

Back