NYC Police can now wear Turbans

suppose you're in dire need of assistance & the first to arrive is an officer with a turban, or Buddist beads/rosary beads around his/her wrist, or a hijab on.

are you guys telling me you would have a problem with that & are against them wearing their religious garb/items?

I do, yes. It will definitely throw me the fuck off and it might make the cop prejudiced towards me for giving him the weird look. I can keep a straight face but eventually I'll stare.

According to who? Every white american has that same distinct smell I can only describe as white person smell.

Black people makes mad jokes about it too. all my asian friends remark how white people have strong B.O. White people only dont smell to you because youre white and used to your own smell.

How did this devolve into a smell discussion....

According to who? Every white american has that same distinct smell I can only describe as white person smell.

Black people makes mad jokes about it too. all my asian friends remark how white people have strong B.O. White people only dont smell to you because youre white and used to your own smell.

Black people make jokes about white people smelling bad? That's rich lol

What's that white person smell?
The smell of
69293m.jpg

150807073434-donald-trump-gop-debate-thumbs-up-august-6-full-169.jpg

I do, yes. It will definitely throw me the fuck off and it might make the cop prejudiced towards me for giving him the weird look. I can keep a straight face but eventually I'll stare.

so you'd still accept their help, correct?

Some guy got butthurt

Black people make jokes about white people smelling bad? That's rich lol

It just goes to show a lot of groups have distinct smells. There is a smell I notice around black people, just like white people. I dont particularly like it but I can look past it.

What's that white person smell?
The smell of
69293m.jpg

150807073434-donald-trump-gop-debate-thumbs-up-august-6-full-169.jpg

I doubt the rednecks have heard of this smell, therefore its not universal among white people. isnt that the whole argument of white people? How youre not all succesful and you get oppressed?

Some guy got butthurt
It just goes to show a lot of groups have distinct smells. There is a smell I notice around black people, just like white people. I dont particularly like it but I can look past it.
I doubt the rednecks have heard of this smell, therefore its not universal among white people. isnt that the whole argument of white people? How youre not all succesful and you get oppressed?
Smell has nothing to do with skin colour and everything to do with what you eat.

Smell has nothing to do with skin colour and everything to do with what you eat.

Not everything, but there are certain people who dont possess the gene to have terrible B.O. White people are not one of them.

Btw, completely unrelated question, but I havent been able to find a clear answer, what do white americans eat for dinner?

Not everything, but there are certain people who dont possess the gene to have terrible B.O. White people are not one of them.

Btw, completely unrelated question, but I havent been able to find a clear answer, what do white americans eat for dinner?
I'm one of those people who doesn't have to wear deodorant. I do anyways though because I like to smell like baby powder.

I assume they eat food and that food varies from region to region.

I would not mind a sexy female police outfits concession.
That is until some fat woman or confused bearded person demands to be able to wear that outfit.
Then the idea of that outfit, hand cuffs and not being able to fight back sounds not so sexy....

Why would you be against this? Some guy with horns knocks over a liquor store, you know who to visit.
Do you really think an "APB for a horny guy" is going to help?[<cena1}

Why would you be against this? Some guy with horns knocks over a liquor store, you know who to visit.

You're telling me this woman went to the license place, put a colander on her head and looked at the employee "Yeah, I want to wear a strainer for my picture, you got a fucking problem with it?"

They can wear what they want on their own time and I don't care what they wear for their license pictures as long as you can see their face.

However I don't believe they should be able to wear them as part of a uniform. Like the police or military.

I'm one of those people who doesn't have to wear deodorant. I do anyways though because I like to smell like baby powder.

I assume they eat food and that food varies from region to region.

Women generally don't have BO or less so than men. This would explain a lot of things.

Back