NYC Police can now wear Turbans

Women generally don't have BO or less so than men. This would explain a lot of things.
I'm all Man baby but I do like Baby Powder deodorant. And I've met some smelly women if that's what you think...

I understand what discipline is. Not sure how you made some leap because I have a difference of opinion on what makes up an acceptable headdress. I also understand that despite the claim of uniformity there often isn't any. This is our Minister of National Defense. By all accounts he's a bad ass and it's actually nice having a minister who is a formal soldier for a change.

CS-3R9qXAAACqRW.jpg

Yes the allow us to add cold weather gear up here. But you're a pussy if you do.

Actually there often is uniformity, and these people will never have it because they must express their religion over everyone else's.

LOL at you are a pussy if you wear it, evidently you never been in the arctic

I think this is just wrong. Religious symbols should not visibly be worn by public servants or police. Imagine a judge wearing a burqa.

Actually there often is uniformity, and these people will never have it because they must express their religion over everyone else's.

LOL at you are a pussy if you wear it, evidently you never been in the arctic
I've been to Baffin Island, Yellowknife and Whitehorse in January. Baffin Island is about as far effing north as you can or want to go. If you have it on your places to visit then I suggest you remove it.

I've been to Baffin Island, Yellowknife and Whitehorse in January. Baffin Island is about as far effing north as you can or want to go. If you have it on your places to visit then I suggest you remove it.

When you get up to Deadhorse, I'll be impressed

Whitehorse? come on, that is southern as fuck

When you get up to Deadhorse, I'll be impressed

Whitehorse? come on, that is southern as fuck
Actually Baffin Island because of where it is located is cold AF. Average temperature in January is the exact same as it is in Deadhorse at -17F or -27 C. Whitehorse has a balmy average of 5F or -15C. But when I was there it was way colder then that unfortunately. It was at that magical -40 where its the exact same for both F & C. Yellowknife was also cold.

Coldest I have ever been though was skiing at Mt. Tremblent. At the top of the mountain that day with windchill it was -54C which is -65F. Had all the gear, did two runs and called it a day. I had two hats on and still the wind went through and gave me a brain freeze headache on the way down.

Actually Baffin Island because of where it is located is cold AF. Average temperature in January is the exact same as it is in Deadhorse at -17F or -27 C. Whitehorse has a balmy average of 5F or -15C. But when I was there it was way colder then that unfortunately. It was at that magical -40 where its the exact same for both F & C. Yellowknife was also cold.

Coldest I have ever been though was skiing at Mt. Tremblent. At the top of the mountain that day with windchill it was -54C which is -65F. Had all the gear, did two runs and called it a day. I had two hats on and still the wind went through and gave me a brain freeze headache on the way down.

I actually bothered to google, and Ft. Wainwright is further North than Baffin, let alone going up to Deadhorse and stupid places to show that we could.

I actually bothered to google, and Ft. Wainwright is further North than Baffin, let alone going up to Deadhorse and stupid places to show that we could.
That it is. Well part of it. Part of the Island is well above that. Have you been there? Not too many people get that far north.... And for good reason.

That it is. Well part of it. Part of the Island is well above that. Have you been there? Not too many people get that far north.... And for good reason.

Never trained in Canadia, but I was at Wainwright for 3 years and drove the AlCan twice(you motherfuckers drive slow AF and I had a trailer each time)
I lucked out and wasn't out with the dudes but got to hear via the radio about it snowing on dudes July 4th weekend and this was slightly South of Fairbanks.

Never trained in Canadia, but I was at Wainwright for 3 years and drove the AlCan twice(you motherfuckers drive slow AF and I had a trailer each time)
I lucked out and wasn't out with the dudes but got to hear via the radio about it snowing on dudes July 4th weekend and this was slightly South of Fairbanks.
I hear ya. People up north are never in a hurry.... not like they got jobs to get to eh?... Plus all the RCMP up there have nothing to do but pull people over.

Sounds reasonable until you see it.......WTF is going on. May Trump save us all.

_9904149e-cda4-11e6-b3cb-dcd306bf19b8.jpg
Da fuq, is this shit? those guys better only patrol the other Arab neighborhoods, or they'd be shot anywhere else.

We ny'ers are NOT used to our deli store owners being all mobile and shit, they should stay BEHIND the counter, not operating a legal gun.

I am for the separation of church and state, that's why I've been pushing for daily magic underwear checks for Mormon cops for decades.

Sikh's hate Muslims so it's okay to like them sherfront.

According to who? Every white american has that same distinct smell I can only describe as white person smell.

Black people makes mad jokes about it too. all my asian friends remark how white people have strong B.O. White people only dont smell to you because youre white and used to your own smell.
Lol. That only applies for farts.

so much for separation of church and state.

Yeah... I don't really want to see armed government officials wearing Muslim apparel, just like I wouldn't want to see a cop wearing a Holy Cross around their neck outside their uniform either. Badge & uniform should be the only symbols.

Back