NY Times Serena Williams wrong, Men Penalized significantly more, no Sexism to women

She was given verbal permission by tournament doctors for those substances before the tournament. So no they are not retroactive.
In no single count of law is there anything legal about a verbal agreement

That’s not a valid excuse

In no single count of law is there anything legal about a verbal agreement

That’s not a valid excuse
It is allowed in tennis with the consent of the tournament doctor, she received consent from the tournament doctor to use those medicines. The date on her TUE's is the date they were actually sent to the ITF to be processed into the system.

Almost all of the 2010-2011 TUE's were when she was out of competition due to the foot injury

Last edited:
I don't fantasize being a woman abuser. I fantasize about back handing a loud mouth bitch. Take your white knight shit out of here .
Fact: She is a women

Fact: Back handing her would be considered physical abuse

Women abuse fantasizing confirmed.

<Moves>

Last edited:
Fact: She is a women

Fact: Back handing her would be considered physical abuse

Women abuse fantasizing confirmed.

<Moves>

No, I fantasize about back handing anybody that says stupid shit, male or female. I don't discriminate .

No, I fantasize about back handing anybody that says stupid shit, male or female. I don't discriminate .
So you fantasize about physically assaulting people you don't agree with? Also you refer to women as bitches if you don't agree with what they say durring a tennis match. Gotcha! Sounds like you are a great person and I'm sure you have never slipped from fantasizing to actually acting out your mental impulses. Thanks!

<LucyBless>

So you fantasize about physically assaulting people you don't agree with? Also you refer to women as bitches if you don't agree with what they say durring a tennis match. Gotcha! Sounds like you are a great person and I'm sure you have never slipped from fantasizing to actually acting out your mental impulses. Thanks!

<LucyBless>

I think a lot of us fantasize about slapping people who throw childish fits like Williams. Doesn't mean we all do it .

And I'll anybody a bitch if they are a ting like one, man or woman. Quit getting so triggered.

According to the articles about the incident. Her personal assistant called the police when the tester arrived on her property and the tester identified himself to the police then they left.

Also stalkers have shown up on her property before claiming to be things such as law enforcement, she's also had someone stalk her around the world for 2 years, which is why she has a panic room.
how long did it take for the police to arrive after being called. what was the drug tester doing during that time? seems odd they would just be lurking for 5 to 10 minutes that it would take cops to get there

if/when she does get popped for a failed drug test, i am very excited for the firestorm that will go down because of it. of course it will be racist and sexist, a complete and total attempt by the white man to erase the greatness of a black woman from a sport that white women always dominated. it will be grand

if/when she does get popped for a failed drug test, i am very excited for the firestorm that will go down because of it. of course it will be racist and sexist, a complete and total attempt by the white man to erase the greatness of a black woman from a sport that white women always dominated. it will be grand
She won't get popped for a failed drug test. If by chance she does, Serena could always say she was framed by the deep state, that the test was invalid because her sample was taken by an immigrant from a 3rd world sh*thole, she could claim that the liberal media is making up fakes news about her in an effort to set her up, She could distract attention from her failed test by criticizing Hillary's emails. She could claim the lab where the test was completed faked the test results in an effort to smear her good name. You know all of the excuses Trump and all of his loyal Trumptards on this forum would think were perfectly acceptable excuses.

If all else fails Serena could just say she likes Trump and millions of Trumptards will make all of these excuses for her.

She won't get popped for a failed drug test. If by chance she does, Serena could always say she was framed by the deep state, that the test was invalid because her sample was taken by an immigrant from a 3rd world sh*thole, she could claim that the liberal media is making up fakes news about her in an effort to set her up, She could distract attention from her failed test by criticizing Hillary's emails. She could claim the lab where the test was completed faked the test results in an effort to smear her good name. You know all of the excuses Trump and all of his loyal Trumptards on this forum would think were perfectly acceptable excuses.

If all else fails Serena could just say she likes Trump and millions of Trumptards will make all of these excuses for her.
she could do any or all of these. one thing we can be sure of, she will never, ever take blame for anything

she could do any or all of these. one thing we can be sure of, she will never, ever take blame for anything
Serena sounds a lot like Trump in that regard, the big difference is she's a tennis player and he's the President of the United States. Sure seems like Trumptards on this thread hold a tennis player like Serena to a higher standard than President Trump.

Serena sounds a lot like Trump in that regard, the big difference is she's a tennis player and he's the President of the United States. Sure seems like Trumptards on this thread hold a tennis player like Serena to a higher standard than President Trump.
well, i am just talking about serena williams in this thread. are you under the misconception that i am a "trumptard" and are trying to upset me? or just trying to deflect from her being an incredible poor sport who never takes responsibility and is most likely a cheater?

never mind, no need to answer

Imagine for just one second if these numbers were reversed.

Do you have any idea how loud the screeching would be?

well, i am just talking about serena williams in this thread. are you under the misconception that i am a "trumptard" and are trying to upset me? or just trying to deflect from her being an incredible poor sport who never takes responsibility and is most likely a cheater?

never mind, no need to answer
What evidence is that she's a cheater? One missed test 7 years ago, a test that came when she wasn't competing because she was in the middle of a year long recovery from an injury?

She's 37 and still making slam finals while recovery from pregnancy and still out of shape. If you think that's roids can only imagine what you're going to say once she's back in shape.

What evidence is that she's a cheater? One missed test 7 years ago, a test that came when she wasn't competing because she was in the middle of a year long recovery from an injury?

She's 37 and still making slam finals while recovery from pregnancy and still out of shape. If you think that's roids can only imagine what you're going to say once she's back in shape.
there was no evidence against lance armstrong either. sometimes its just common sense.

there was no evidence against lance armstrong either. sometimes its just common sense.

That is a risky approach to making accusations like that. Most professional athletes, especially standouts like Serena, do not have common abilities. Name a great athlete in any sport and I'll tell you why common sense says they are cheating.

That is a risky approach to making accusations like that. Most professional athletes, especially standouts like Serena, do not have common abilities. Name a great athlete in any sport and I'll tell you why common sense says they are cheating.
i saw this the other day. not sure where i came across it (might even be from this thread), but it lays out some indicators that she may not be clean. honestly though, i am about serena's out. i shouldnt have even said anything because i really can't stand talking about this pig anymore. she isnt worth the time or energy, and she surely isnt the victim she portrays herself as

https://www.quora.com/Is-Serena-Williams-on-steroids

Back