NRA spokeswoman forced to move after she received rape/death threats, scorches fake feminists

B

BruceLeeOnTRT

National Rifle Association spokeswoman Dana Loesch announced Sunday on Twitter that her family had been forced to move suddenly after she received multiple death threats from gun control advocates.

Loesch, a conservative commentator and syndicated talk radio host, followed the announcement of her family's move by condemning the way politically progressive society has treated not just her, but conservative women as a whole.

In the wake of Harvey Weinstein's sexual misconduct allegations, many women are telling their stories of assault on Twitter, using the hashtag, #MeToo. Loesch used the hashtag to tell her story of how she is being threatened for her views on guns and the Second Amendment.

Tweets:

Dana%20Loesch_No%20Logo_1491932396044_58096740_ver1.0_320_240.jpg

http://freebeacon.com/issues/nra-spokeswoman-forced-move-death-threats/

Doesn't she own a gun?

I don't think she knows what the #Metoo tag was for.

It would be nice if these "death threats" that people claim they get over trivial shit were documented somehow, and shown to be not faked. It's just too easy for people to lie about these things, especially when they have the means, motive, and opportunity to lie.

Doesn't she own a gun?

It doesn't matter, do you want to live looking over your shoulder every second hoping someone doesn't attempt to assassinate you?

Ya, a gun will give you a better chance, but you'll be living with more or less the same amount of anxiety.

Than there's your family to worry about....

That's awful and its wrong.

It would be nice if these "death threats" that people claim they get over trivial shit were documented somehow, and shown to be not faked. It's just too easy for people to lie about these things, especially when they have the means, motive, and opportunity to lie.
Colion Noir's personal info, the personal info of his mother and father as well as death threats and being called a "house ******" he takes screenshots and throws online. He blurs out addresses but he proves it. Loesch also takes screenshots and posts them generally.

Doesn't she own a gun?

Yeah. And she's an NRA spokesperson in modern libbed-out America.

Even if she shot someone in a clear case of self-defense there's a solid chance she would end up in prison for being a bloodhirsty gunmaniac who was "just waiting for the chance". Etc.

I tend to believe people as it's so trivially easy to send a death threat over social media. Death threats meant something back when you had to buy a stamp to send them.

National Rifle Association spokeswoman Dana Loesch announced Sunday on Twitter that her family had been forced to move suddenly after she received multiple death threats from gun control advocates.

Loesch, a conservative commentator and syndicated talk radio host, followed the announcement of her family's move by condemning the way politically progressive society has treated not just her, but conservative women as a whole.

In the wake of Harvey Weinstein's sexual misconduct allegations, many women are telling their stories of assault on Twitter, using the hashtag, #MeToo. Loesch used the hashtag to tell her story of how she is being threatened for her views on guns and the Second Amendment.

Tweets:

Dana%20Loesch_No%20Logo_1491932396044_58096740_ver1.0_320_240.jpg

http://freebeacon.com/issues/nra-spokeswoman-forced-move-death-threats/

wood

Yup. And even if she really was threatened there is something off-putting about publicizing it that way.

Any of you guys notice Dana Loesch is kind of hot?
#MeToo

b97fb5ae1e892d4fd3cbf592d59a4592--female-models-dana-loesch.jpg

Last edited:
How do you know they haven't been documented by law enforcement and deemed credible?

Dana Loesch

✔@DLoesch

2 One guy hunted down my private cell phone number, called when police were here, threatened to shoot me in my front yard. #MeToo

3 Another guy created a string of social media accounts, posted photos of my house, threatened to rape me to death. #MeToo

Why don't you contact her and ask for some verification ? She's contacted the police and publicly made these assertions.
What motive does she have to lie ?

She does, but she has received threats on her kids lives as well from what she is saying.
My comment wasn't posted with the seriousness you might think.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back