NRA spokeswoman forced to move after she received rape/death threats, scorches fake feminists

Sucks for her but I honestly don't believe the vast majority of death threats over the internet are credible. Gun control advocates aren't exactly known for dramatic acts of terrorism.

They're basically all nothingburgers with the exception of death threats from Islamists, those guys actually make good on their threats.

It would be nice if these "death threats" that people claim they get over trivial shit were documented somehow, and shown to be not faked. It's just too easy for people to lie about these things, especially when they have the means, motive, and opportunity to lie.
What exactly would the motive be to pick up and move her family over threats that don't exist? One was while cops were at her house, but I guess she needs to check with sherdog mods first to verify whether pictures of her house with threats are credible. BTW, she's also been very careful to blur out and hide pictures of her kids whenever she does any interviews or videos because of these threats. Lunatic leftists bear spray old ladies in public ffs, but you think they wouldn't possibly threaten a spokesperson for the NRA? Look around sometime.

How do you know they haven't been documented by law enforcement and deemed credible?

he also said there wasnt a threat when richard spencer was speaking, unless far right neo-nazis/skinheads etc. were going to show up

he seems to never believe that left wingers can be a threat or violent without provocation

It would be nice if these "death threats" that people claim they get over trivial shit were documented somehow, and shown to be not faked. It's just too easy for people to lie about these things, especially when they have the means, motive, and opportunity to lie.

Did she fake moving too?

Whats so hard to believe? You of all people should know weve had plenty of death threats on sherdog over the years for often the dumbest shit. That's not to say they are legit concerns but they are death threats nonetheless.

Now imagine being a public spokesperson for a very controversial national topic that elicits a lot of emotion.

just because the left fakes everything doesn't mean it doesn't happen

I'm sure she makes police reports and uproots for the attention

Most are just keyboard warriors but you can't take a chance with your kids.

To bad they can't bait these ass holes in and take them out.

To bad they can't bait these ass holes in and take them out.

Isn't that precisely how the FBI foils every terrorist plot they've ever foiled? Just need to identify the senders and infiltrate their social media. As soon as they say something anti-NRA you PM them and go to work (i.e. offer to hook them up with guns or explosives).

Isn't that precisely how the FBI foils every terrorist plot they've ever foiled? Just need to identify the senders and infiltrate their social media. As soon as they say something anti-NRA you PM them and go to work (i.e. offer to hook them up with guns or explosives).
in the real world the police say they can't do anything until a crime has been committed

This isn't news unless she is a left leaning woman.

It is ridiculous how insane and disgusting leftists are, but in many people's minds it's only the conservatives that are the evil boogeymen who are capable of violence and evil.

Erin Pizzey, a British woman who opened the first shelters for abused women, has gone through hell because of radical feminists taking exception to her saying that women also play a role in domestic violence. She has faced violence, bomb threats, physical abuse and the death of a dog all because a bunch of radical leftists freaks disagree with what she says.

Fuck the Left.

<3>

And seldom very little even when one has.

I find it absurd when we are told to believe that the police will protect us. In most cases, the only thing the police can do is take information of the criminal who already ruined your life and maybe find who did the crime so the justice system can give them a slap on the wrist. The harsh reality is that people have to take measures to protect themselves or hire someone who can be around 24/7 to do it.

In Canada, there is the possibility that you will go to prison for defending yourself longer than the person who attacked you. People need the right to defend themselves, but in many countries it has been taken away.

If you are arguing that death threats aren't important because it's unlikely that they will be carried out, consider this:

If I posted to you on Sherdog, an anonymous message board, that I would find out who you are, where you live, and would kill you, I would be banned from the forums. It's even possible that I might be IP banned. So why would there be tolerance for that kind of behavior over social media that offers your real identity for the public to see?

If you are arguing that death threats aren't important because it's unlikely that they will be carried out, consider this:

If I posted to you on Sherdog, an anonymous message board, that I would find out who you are, where you live, and would kill you, I would be banned from the forums. It's even possible that I might be IP banned. So why would there be tolerance for that kind of behavior over social media that offers your real identity for the public to see?
Because NRA and assault bullets.

Back