NRA spokeswoman forced to move after she received rape/death threats, scorches fake feminists

Bet she's fun in the sack.
091758ce2ba276de6ed61ce2d396a254.jpg

Ive received death threats for my views right here on sherdog. Its disgusting

wishing death upon your fellow posters is the lowest form of being gotten to there is, hold ya head homie

Dont matter if the threats are credible or not, they all deserve to have some agent show up at their home, grab them by the collar and punch them in the stomach until vomit is expelled.

Especially the mother fucker that called her private line.

He needs his mother fucking ass whooped.

If you are arguing that death threats aren't important because it's unlikely that they will be carried out, consider this:

If I posted to you on Sherdog, an anonymous message board, that I would find out who you are, where you live, and would kill you, I would be banned from the forums. It's even possible that I might be IP banned. So why would there be tolerance for that kind of behavior over social media that offers your real identity for the public to see?

Considering that one of the main argumenters is so fucking paranoid about CT shit he moved to Europe...i wouldn't pay much attention

If you are arguing that death threats aren't important because it's unlikely that they will be carried out, consider this:

If I posted to you on Sherdog, an anonymous message board, that I would find out who you are, where you live, and would kill you, I would be banned from the forums. It's even possible that I might be IP banned. So why would there be tolerance for that kind of behavior over social media that offers your real identity for the public to see?
No one is saying that behavior should be tolerated but that's different from evaluating the credibility of the threat. If I typed out such a threat right here on Sherdog to you would you honestly fear for your life?

No one is saying that behavior should be tolerated but that's different from evaluating the credibility of the threat. If I typed out such a threat right here on Sherdog to you would you honestly fear for your life?
No, I wouldn't fear for my life. I also say that from a very different position than her. I'm not a syndicated radio host, and I don't have a public twitter account. She may be getting very credible threats, and neither of us know either way. Regardless, this kind of speech is the sort of thing that shouldn't be tolerated at all. It's simply not part of healthy discussion, which is absolutely one of the points bring made here. And it certainly says a lot about the people who are making such threats.

No, I wouldn't fear for my life. I also say that from a very different position than her. I'm not a syndicated radio host, and I don't have a public twitter account. She may be getting very credible threats, and neither of us know either way. Regardless, this kind of speech is the sort of thing that shouldn't be tolerated at all. It's simply not part of healthy discussion, which is absolutely one of the points bring made here. And it certainly says a lot about the people who are making such threats.
Sure but she's milking this to make some point about feminism that isn't even coherent. If you're going to milk it then the credibility of the threats become relevant.

Sure but she's milking this to make some point about feminism that isn't even coherent. If you're going to milk it then the credibility of the threats become relevant.
What's not coherent about the point? She's saying that feminism is only important to liberals when a liberal woman is speaking. When a conservative woman is speaking, said conservative woman is not offered the same level of respect. It's essentially the same argument made when Herman Cain or Allen West are dismissed but Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton (ie people who tow the party line) are allowed to speak on behalf of the black community. Whether or not you agree with those positions is one thing, but the point is made relatively coherently.

The credibility of the threats truthfully isn't important at all. If she believes that people are attempting to suppress her free speech through violence, whether or not those threats are likely to be realized, they will have the same effect: suppressed free speech due to intimidation. If those are the rules of the game, then that's fine, provided that we all play by the same rules. But if those aren't the rules of the game, then this sort of speech needs to stop so that we can have a productive discussion.

What's not coherent about the point? She's saying that feminism is only important to liberals when a liberal woman is speaking. When a conservative woman is speaking, said conservative woman is not offered the same level of respect. It's essentially the same argument made when Herman Cain or Allen West are dismissed but Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton (ie people who tow the party line) are allowed to speak on behalf of the black community. Whether or not you agree with those positions is one thing, but the point is made relatively coherently.
Women from both sides of the aisle face stuff like this. She's crying that feminists aren't coming to defend her but what exactly does she expect? Feminists to guard her doors? Does she think this is a case of sexist harassment? Then just make the case. Honestly its pretty pathetic of her. She criticizes feminism but then turns round and cries when feminists aren't on her side.

When it comes to the example of blacks you're using both sides use their token spokespersons, its just that one side actually has the support of more black people.
The credibility of the threats truthfully isn't important at all. If she believes that people are attempting to suppress her free speech through violence, whether or not those threats are likely to be realized, they will have the same effect: suppressed free speech due to intimidation. If those are the rules of the game, then that's fine, provided that we all play by the same rules. But if those aren't the rules of the game, then this sort of speech needs to stop so that we can have a productive discussion.
I'm not saying the speech doesn't need to stop though, I've already clarified that.

Women from both sides of the aisle face stuff like this. She's crying that feminists aren't coming to defend her but what exactly does she expect? Feminists to guard her doors? Does she think this is a case of sexist harassment? Then just make the case. Honestly its pretty pathetic of her. She criticizes feminism but then turns round and cries when feminists aren't on her side.

When it comes to the example of blacks you're using both sides use their token spokespersons, its just that one side actually has the support of more black people.

I'm not saying the speech doesn't need to stop though, I've already clarified that.
My guess (I'm not equipped to speak for her, so these are all my best guesses) is that she's looking for ideological consistency. If feminism is really important to feminists, then it needs to apply to all women equally, not just the ones who believe the same things as most feminists. Perhaps she's looking for feminists to say, "Hey, we're tired of seeing women dismissed in public discourse. Just because we don't agree with her on this issue is no reason to deny her the same platform as everyone else gets."

Then ultimately, you're agreeing with me. So there probably isn't much left to discuss...

Gun control advocates issuing death threats... I wonder how they would carry them out if they're so anti-gun?

So you are saying guns help people kill other people and without them it's very difficult to kill someone?

Be careful

What a moronic argument

None of those things are created for the sole purpose of killing people

Guns weren't created for the sole purpose of killing people. They're also used in hunting, and defending your property from dangerous wildlife if you live in the middle of nowhere.

Kitchen knives were created to chop food, yet according to 2016 FBI stats they killed more people than assault rifles. (1604 blade murders vs 374 rifle kills).

What a moronic argument

None of those things are created for the sole purpose of killing people

No dumber than yours. Even if it were true that guns aren't actually used for food and sport, the goal of self-defense is as justifiable as any.

So because of this tweet, it's ok to threaten her with death and rape?

A little harsh no?

Don't worry those crybaby left-wings I want the government to take care of me people won't try fooking nothing.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back