Now That Jones is Off the GOAT list

Well until somebody surpasses him of course and roids or PED's dont matter because they all are taking unnatural advantages somewhere in their preparation.

"Roids don't matter."

You need to be a special sort of retard to actually say that with a straight face.

Anderson and Jones are the 2 greatest fighters in mma history. Your little lists don't change that.
Let's see every poll ever conducted -- be it of fans, fighters or members of the industry -- which overwhelmingly have Fedor as GOAT, and the vast majority of which were conducted BEFORE Andy and Jon's hilarious legacy-killing test failures, does kinda change that lmfao. What changes nothing is your blind nuthuggery

Oh and Fedor has never popped despite being tested his entire career. Just an fyi to the uninformed

"Roids don't matter."

You need to be a special sort of retard to actually say that with a straight face.
"But but but everyone's taking them"

- Every nuthugger of every fighter who's ever popped

Fedor was dominant while steroids were allowed then got obliterated when tested. It doesn't take a genius to figure that one out. Also, Jones is now and always will be the one, true GOAT.

Jones and other cheaters lowering the bar for everyone is what I see. Don't let them degrade us all and the sport.

It doesn't matter if Jon Jones fought 500 people and finished all of them in the first round with single strikes. Don't you understand that? If the playing filed was altered and the game rigged in any capacity it disqualifies the results of the competition, the results of the scientific data, the integrity of the method, etc.

Wrong. If he ended 500 people in the first round while with single strikes, even while geared to the max -he would without question be the best of all time.

Lol, you're about as delusional and ignorant as it gets.
You've been banned because of your inane obsession with hating on Fedor. Take a look in the mirror and reevaluate your life

Let's see every poll ever conducted -- be it of fans, fighters or members of the industry -- which overwhelmingly have Fedor as GOAT, and the vast majority of which were conducted BEFORE Andy and Jon's hilarious legacy-killing test failures, does kinda change that lmfao. What changes nothing is your blind nuthuggery

Oh and Fedor has never popped despite being tested his entire career. Just an fyi to the uninformed

Racism obviously. There's no other explanation as both Anderson and Jones have better resumes, more accomplishments, performed on a much bigger stage, beaten better opponents, and displayed a higher level of technical skills. And they looked out of this world while doing it.

obv its Jones,everyone else has losses #jonesinnocent

Hahahahah what the ever loving fuck is wrong with you people.

Jon is off the list and 95% of you still have Anderson on there somewhere. Are you legitimately insane?

Racism obviously. There's no other explanation as both Anderson and Jones have better resumes, more accomplishments, performed on a much bigger stage, beaten better opponents, and displayed a higher level of technical skills. And they looked out of this world while doing it.
Lmao

Fedor's fanbase

170515110556-charlottesville-lee-monument-spencer-protests-0513-exlarge-169.jpg

Bisping is #1
Beat Silva, is gonna beat GSP
Beat many other former champions, Rockhold, Henderson, Cung Lee, Brian Stann.

Most wins in the UFC

Only weakness is PED users.

Bisping
GSP
Fedor
Cruz
DJ

I don't even like Bisping, but if he beats GSP, i agree. Its not how long you reign, its who you beat. Bisping has been around just as long as the others being considered, and he is the current champ. He withstanded the test of time, and done it PED free. GOAT IMO, and i never even liked the guy, i can't even remember how many times i posted the h-bomb pic and gave him shit for spitting on the mexicutioner.

Back