Now That Jones is Off the GOAT list

Not a bad list.

1. Fedor
2. GSP
3. Silva
4. Aldo
5. MM

Yes I still include Silva, it just feels wrong leaving him out of the top 3.

Lol what a ridiculous standard. I gave you a case of a prominent UFC fighter (he fought for a UFC title) popping in sambo (how many UFC fighters who've competed in sambo even exist?) and that's not a good enough "indication" for you that "sambo testing was even good" when the comparison here is sambo testing to UFC testing. I mean do you even realize that's the issue here? Sambo testing vs UFC testing? Lol you're being willfully obtuse here and so I'm about done wasting my time on this issue with you.

The case you gave me was the case I also found with the first Google search of "Sambo Drug Testing". Wasn't hard to find and isn't particularly useful in extrapolating the effectiveness of an entire drug testing system, especially in this context.

I read the rest of your post and the discussion in this thread.

If your key contention is that the testing was as good as pre-USADA UFC (ineffective and easy to manipulate), ok. I think thats being generous if anything, but thats a pretty modest claim, so whatever.

The case you gave me was the case I also found with the first Google search of "Sambo Drug Testing". Wasn't hard to find and isn't particularly useful in extrapolating the effectiveness of an entire drug testing system, especially in this context.

I read the rest of your post and the discussion in this thread.

If your key contention is that the testing was as good as pre-USADA UFC (ineffective and easy to manipulate), ok. I think thats being generous if anything, but thats a pretty modest claim, so whatever.
That, and Fedor was also subject to WADA testing before UFC fighters even knew what WADA was

And there's nothing generous about conceding to the contention that non-WADA Sambo testing was just as stringent as pre-USADA UFC testing, it's a fact that even Dimspace acknowledges

Back