Now That Jones is Off the GOAT list

Being that Jones is obviously a filthy dirty cheater, and has been for years. What's your list look like? Mine is something like:

1. GSP
2. Fedor
3. Aldo
4. Mighty Mouse
5. Cruz

<GSPWoah>

Jones is still #1

If we disqualify for roids, Fedor is off the list

giphy.gif

Being that Jones is obviously a filthy dirty cheater, and has been for years.

This ^^^ from the man/woman popping a Wanderlei Silva av..?

I hate Jones. he has done terrible things and thrown away a gift. He took peds. Hurt people. But there has never been a fighter as good as him, or with a record like his. Many of his opponents were roided or on TRT as well. My hate for him doesn't change what I see when he fights.

At least you somewhat grounded hater, I can respect that...

LOL it won't though. Go check Jon's wikipedia page. He still beat, Shogun, Machida, Gus, Page, Rashad, Glover and DC no matter how hard you try to wish it away.

I'm trying to make a GOAT list that doesn't include cheating losers. I don't have to wish them away, all his wins are in question, unless you're a nutthugger.

Jones is still on it my list even though he's maybe my most disliked fighter.

My list:

1.everyones on roids
2.everyones on roids
3.everyones on roids
4.everyones on roids
5.everyones on roids

This guys gets it. You would have to be pretty naive to think most fighters are not using something. It is prize fighting not some fairytale where they get paid for having the most honor or whatever.

I'm trying to make a GOAT list that doesn't include cheating losers. I don't have to wish them away, all his wins are in question, unless you're a nutthugger.

First of Jon's a cheating winner LMAO

And second, sorry to break it to you my guy but his wins are LITERALLY not in question by anyone with authority to change them. The only people debating this are Sherdoggers.

Cheaters don't ever win in the end. Silva and Jones prove it.

But at least they have delusional fanboys online....They'll always have that. Even if they are banned, stripped and removed from rankings.

:)

First of Jon's a cheating winner LMAO

And second, sorry to break it to you my guy but his wins are LITERALLY not in question by anyone with authority to change them. The only people debating this are Sherdoggers.

One, nice smurf account. Two, he's already dropping off p4p lists everywhere on sites that cover MMA and want to be taken seriously, like UFC.com. If you really think he won't be Barry Bondsed then you're crazy.

Last edited:
There is no doubt in my mind that the lists without JBJ have fighters on it that roided and didn't get caught. You guys honestly think Fedor fought in PRIDE with no testing against obvious roiders and didn't take them? Coming from a country that practically invented PEDs and known for corruption? And all of a sudden fights after tests come in to play and looks and fights shitty and it's because "He lost his prime quicker than most"? Sorry it's like saying Mark McGwire never took roids bc he was never caught.

This is just an apologetic approach to get Jones back on the list. Jones is a dirty cheater in an org that doesn't allow cheating. Assuming Fedor did steroids is wrong as we require proof of someones guilt in a civilized world, but even if he did (no proof) it would have been in an org that encouraged it.... that is not the same.

While Fedor was still winning his trainer said that he had lost a step and was slowing down but that his skill level was making up for it, he just left his prime earlier than some people. On top of that Fedor decided that weight training was not necessary anymore. This accounts for the losses and for the muscle loss.
Fedor was dominant while steroids were allowed then got obliterated when tested. It doesn't take a genius to figure that one out. Also, Jones is now and always will be the one, true GOAT.

Bisping is #1
Beat Silva, is gonna beat GSP
Beat many other former champions, Rockhold, Henderson, Cung Lee, Brian Stann.

Most wins in the UFC

Only weakness is PED users.

Bisping
GSP
Fedor
Cruz
DJ

The only problem with your cute little post about Bisping being GOAT is that even you don't believe it.

Just wanted to point out how annoying having smilies in your sig is. Get your shit together Jon Jones

<JonesLaugh><JonesLaugh><JonesLaugh> Never state how annoying something is on the Dog our you'll get it in spades. (no pun intended)

Back