Nothing sucks the air out of a crowd like Flyweights

It's funny how there are certain people who say every flyweight fight was "so exciting", even when they clearly stink like tonight's fight.

These flyweight fights have to go. No element of danger, whatsoever. No crowd excitement. Every fight goes to a decision. The UFC needs to give these fighters their own, exclusive cards, so the fans who are sick of these guys can avoid them at all costs. These guys are very skilled, but they just aren't entertaining.

Seeing what the next fight is, you might be wishing the first one was a 5 rounder lol

Every fight goes to a decision..

iAxv5.gif

I'm pretty sure i'm gonna get shit for this but I always seem to enjoy Joe B and McCall fight but any fight involving MM I just can't stand. Tonight just reinforced that for me.

What am I just not seeing?

Im here and it wasnt "some drunk idiots" pretty much everyone hated the fight. I thought it was okay nothing special. Much better fights on the prelims

What part of that fight wasn't entertaining? Lots of strikes and some great scrambles.

Isn't Dan/Shogun one of the great fights of the decade?
That went to a decision.

TS is smoking crack.
It was a good fight.

I think you have this fight confused with Dunham/Tibau.

Isn't Dan/Shogun one of the great fights of the decade?
That went to a decision.

TS is smoking crack.
It was a good fight.

In that fight, watching for the first time you get the impression it could end any time. Not so much with the 125lb guys.

I thought it was a great fight. Can't always please just bleed fans

i think the solution to this is to change from the 4ozers to bare knuckle. those lil dudes just dont have enough power to hurt each other, throw em in there bare knuckle and i garuntee KO's or at the very least more blood, TKO's.

Lol were you watching w/o personal bias warping your perceptions. Coming into something expecting yourself to hate it can be a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Anyways I thought the fight was great. Exciting and crazy speed that can only be found in Flyweights.

Back