Nothing sucks the air out of a crowd like Flyweights

Yes and the guy in your AV and the MW division are next if he doesn't finish his next opponent. Time to clean house.:icon_chee

And Jon Jones finishes too many fights so we need to scrap LHW too...

You know what, lets just scrap every division and watch Total Wipeout.

So if they did not cut weight and fought at 135 then you would like them? lol

These flyweight fights have to go. No element of danger, whatsoever. No crowd excitement. Every fight goes to a decision. The UFC needs to give these fighters their own, exclusive cards, so the fans who are sick of these guys can avoid them at all costs. These guys are very skilled, but they just aren't entertaining.

Since you seem to hold such contempt for the flyweight division--the harbor of boring fights, in your view--how would you rank tonight's co-main event, Nogueira-Evans? You want the element of danger and you want the thrill of anticipation, but what happens when the "danger effect" is self-canceling and causes two power-punchers to become too timid to exchange punches? A boring fight is a boring fight, regardless of the weight class. And for the record, I was entertained by Benavidez-McCall.

I was so bored during MM/Dodson I was cleaning my fingernails. Hard to get excited watching fighters the size of teenage girls that are incapable of finishing fights. Anyone who says otherwise is probably the size of a teenage girl and would fight a wet paper bag being blown by the wind to a decision.

i dont follow the 125 and 135 divisions, when they are on i watch hockey

Since you seem to hold such contempt for the flyweight division--the harbor of boring fights, in your view--how would you rank tonight's co-main event, Nogueira-Evans? You want the element of danger and you want the thrill of anticipation, but what happens when the "danger effect" is self-canceling and causes two power-punchers to become too timid to exchange punches? A boring fight is a boring fight, regardless of the weight class. And for the record, I was entertained by Benavidez-McCall.

At least there is a chance of something noteworthy happening rather than two little fellas playing gymnastics.

how is a fight not exciting because it goes to decision? Youre a fucking retard if you think a fight can only be exciting if there's a high chance for a KO

These flyweight fights have to go. No element of danger, whatsoever. No crowd excitement. Every fight goes to a decision. The UFC needs to give these fighters their own, exclusive cards, so the fans who are sick of these guys can avoid them at all costs. These guys are very skilled, but they just aren't entertaining.

If you think that, you obviously didn't watch the Gaudinot/Lineker fight, the Benavidez/Urushitani fight, either of Moraga's fights, Uyenoyama/Harris, or Dodson/Formiga.

Not every fight goes to decision. 6 of 15 fights ended in finish. I haven't heard anyone who saw Gaudinot/Lineker say it wasn't exciting.

At least there is a chance of something noteworthy happening rather than two little fellas playing gymnastics.

In other words, you missed 6 of the 15 FLW fights that ended in finish.

I was so bored during MM/Dodson I was cleaning my fingernails. Hard to get excited watching fighters the size of teenage girls that are incapable of finishing fights. Anyone who says otherwise is probably the size of a teenage girl and would fight a wet paper bag being blown by the wind to a decision.

Are you talking about Dodson, the fighter who had won 2 of his previous 3 by TKO?

Out of all the fights on the main card people decided to bitch about the flyweights again? It was a good fight and much better then some other ones.

Size of teenage girls? I've never seen a teenage girl with the physique of Mighty Mouse.

Incapable of finishing fights? Evidently you missed 6 of the 15 UFC FLW fights that ended in finish.

Anyone who says otherwise? Anyone who doesn't say otherwise obviously didn't watch Gaudinot/Lineker.

I don't understand how casual fans will watch Maia vs Fitch, Shad vs Nog, McCall vs Benavidez, and the McCall/Benavidez fight is the one they bitch about. It was the most entertaining of those 3 if you ask me.

Actually the crowd seemed really into the fight. They were booing at the end because they wanted McCall to win.

Are you talking about Dodson, the fighter who had won 2 of his previous 3 by TKO?

Tko over of a guy so small I could literally pick them up and throw them onto a roof? So impressive:icon_lol: Yeah.. I am talking about those little middle school size fellas.

Size of teenage girls? I've never seen a teenage girl with the physique of Mighty Mouse.

Incapable of finishing fights? Evidently you missed 6 of the 15 UFC FLW fights that ended in finish.

Anyone who says otherwise? Anyone who doesn't say otherwise obviously didn't watch Gaudinot/Lineker.

You can "watch" whatever you like but if you know anyone the size of these tiny "men" then it is hard to take them seriously. Yes MM is built and he still weighs as much as a girl.. he is one short shat. My 12 year old is as tall as MM.

The Benavidez/McCall fight was more exciting than the Rashad/Nog fight

Back