Nothing sucks the air out of a crowd like Flyweights

kimbohoustontired.gif

KalibRunningManStarnes1.gif

mma_g_overwerd_576.jpg

images

things you dont see in this BORING flyweight division.

That was a pretty good fight to me, but yea I didn't feel like either guy was ever in danger of being finished. Pretty predictable outcome. Overall, I agree with OP.

TS would rather watch bar brawlers than MMA fighters.

i have an idea, they should just fire every fighter that ever goes to decision.

that way it will make it more exciting for you.

Fuck off, that was a great fight. This Fitch Maia fight is x10 more boring.

if fitch and maia doesnt end in a finish, cause so far neither has really come close to finishing the fight, by your logic this is a horrible fight and we should get rid of them out of the UFC.

That was a good fight, most of the FLW fights are great to watch. I don't care if a dude gets KO'd, that is not the be all & end of a good fight.

Flyweight is 1 of the most action packed divisions. But to each their own.

if fitch and maia doesnt end in a finish, cause so far neither has really come close to finishing the fight, by your logic this is a horrible fight and we should get rid of them out of the UFC.
Time to get rid of the welterweight division.

I watched the first round and skipped the other two. There needs to be some element of danger and belief that a single punch can actually turn the fight.

I hope they suck enough air out of you people till you are laying stiff on the floor.

agreed. these little dudes can't even keep each other down on the ground

These flyweight fights have to go. No element of danger, whatsoever. No crowd excitement. Every fight goes to a decision. The UFC needs to give these fighters their own, exclusive cards, so the fans who are sick of these guys can avoid them at all costs. These guys are very skilled, but they just aren't entertaining.

This crowd BOO'd every single round of Maia vs Fitch, does that mean Welterweights need to go too?

I watched the first round and skipped the other two. There needs to be some element of danger and belief that a single punch can actually turn the fight.
Like Maia/Fitch. I was just waiting for one of those guys to land that knockout blow.

This crowd BOO'd every single round of Maia vs Fitch, does that mean Welterweights need to go too?

Yes and the guy in your AV and the MW division are next if he doesn't finish his next opponent. Time to clean house.:icon_chee

The fight was predictable but so is a GSP fight or a Jon Jones fight, etc. The fight itself was great though you're a bit crazy.

My friend here says....both these guys at the same time couldn't beat Reem. I had to think about it but ultimately I had to agree.

Back