Not seeing the edit button.

wwkirk

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
The edit button seems to be missing. is this a new thing? Or do I need to adjust something?

The edit button seems to be missing. is this a new thing? Or do I need to adjust something?
Are you seeing this on mobile or desktop, or both? Is it in certain sub-forums or every forum?

Don't see anything weird going on with your account.

Have you tried clearing cookies?

it's happened with me at various times on various threads. it's happened a handful of times on any particular thread but not on all threads. I assumed it was a glitch or something but I think in hindsight it may be some ghost fucking with me,

Last edited:
it's happened with me at various times on various threads. it's happened a handful of times on any particular thread but not on all threads. I assumed it was a glitch or something but I think in hindsight it may be some ghost fucking with me,
Who you gonna call? Ghostbusters.

Seriously, hope it's working better for you all now. I've gotta emphasize again that clearing cookies and restarting your device often resolves these types of issues.

Has this resolved for you or are you still experiencing the issue?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back