Not awful: Josh Koscheck is a running his own business successfully for a decade

Prime Koscheck vs the current top 10 WW. Who you got?

Current top 10 WWs.
Wrestling, anti-wrestling, striking went too far since.
Also, most of them (if not all) are athletic powerhouses, which was always an advantage for Kos

What do you think happened to it? It went where it belongs. BOLIVIAN.
Worst case Ontario for a thread. At least buddy didn’t get banned too too. That’s two birds stoned at once for the mods

Reactions: HHJ
Google says his business is permanently closed and only accumulated two measly reviews

Even in his early days he had a nice house ( Fresno, ok… but still), a ferrari and a plane lol. I’m glad he’s still doing great.

kos was one of the richest fighters in the ufc
just like bj penn
they where born rich
idk the full story but he was already rich even before he went to the ufc
You might be thinking of Cerrone, who was "born with a silver spoon" according to his own words.

(Timestamped)

I was low key a fan. Thought he was a honest guy. No PC correct trying to play the nice guy just being himself. He was funny. Also great fights. He used to throw these huge haymakers and make guys go nap nap.

At the end he fell of, yes.

I'm happy to see a fighter doing well.

nice to see somebody doing it right for a change. seems like more guys in other sports do it than in mma.

Koschek was just very smart with his money and invested. Other fighters use there money on being flashy with jewelry, expensive cars, etc. You have people who are smart with money management and a lot others who are not.

Kos as far as I know also didn’t get married until 2017 and he doesn’t have kids, those are the two biggest financial drains a man can have in life. GSP is same, didn’t get married and doesn’t have kids and he’s clearly set for life.

He made a lot on investments during his UFC run. Dude always seemed smart with what he earned

Kos was one of the most likeable pos out there. Lol. Glad he ain’t broke.

Back