Not awful: Josh Koscheck is a running his own business successfully for a decade

Hes a high IQ educated guy with a university degree.

I wouldn’t exactly call this a “jet.”

koscheck-airplane.png
That's basically sideshow Josh with his motorized handglider

I remember all the plans Coker had for him going out the window the moment a BJJ journeyman finished him with strikes in his Bellator debut. It was funny.
Kos was almost 40 by then and shot.

Google says his business is permanently closed and only accumulated two measly reviews

bricks-and-mortar office is not necessary for this kind of business.

Reviews? Lol what do you think these guys are doing. Why do you think they wear no insignia, no badges.

blackwater.jpg

Did he even check one jab against GSP?

bricks-and-mortar office is not necessary for this kind of business.

Reviews? Lol what do you think these guys are doing. Why do you think they wear no insignia, no badges.

blackwater.jpg
Training ufc obviously

He was one of the first fighters to show off his earnings(house, ferrari, etc). One of the countdown shows showed his mom. He wasn't rich growing up. Wrestling is a blue collar sports.
I figured he’d be broke shortly after retiring with that lifestyle

TLDR , just a wild guess , he is promoting FraggleRock spins , like ice capades, cable bundles, kiddie goods etc kidding , it is good that Josh left for other adventures reduces chances of CTE. MMA not a long term career get the $, notoriety and run.

Didnt think he was competent enough to have success outside the cage. Good to see I was wrong. I completely forgot he had a fight in Bellator....

On a candle site maybe, not on a professional pne, though.

upload_2023-4-9_7-7-39.png

At least 7 months ago they actively existed.

After that came this message,
upload_2023-4-9_7-8-57.png
But looks like he's looking for collaboration

Uriah Faber has had a business empire for ages. Sometimes these guys do well.

Say what you want about Koscheck. In his prime he was always in shape and down to fight anybody anytime. He also has a win over a much larger Anthony Rumble Johnson that missed TF outta weight in their fight and Josh taught him anyway. Dude was solid. Glad he's still doing well.

Yeah, but MMA is at least their field of specialty.... Kos is doing something unrelated.
I was watching some interview with Faber years ago and he invested his money into all kinds of different businesses. At one point he was talking about owning stake in, like, a dentist office or some shit (for example). He has properties and investments all over the place.

Back