North Korea fires another missile over Japan

Never really had an issue with what North Korea was doing as in worth going to war with. Firing missiles over Japan is crazy shit though.

Kim Jong Un is just wiggling his dick at Trump now, because Trump was stupid enough to engage him with equal rhetoric. Un knows US cannot do anything militarily and they were empty threats, so how he's just rubbing Trump's face in that knowledge.

Sanctions won't effect KJU or any of his military.

A Colt 1911 is over a hundred years old. I guarantee you don't want one cocked, locked and ready to rock pressed up against your skull, with a madman's finger on the trigger.

There's been many modern day variants made, and yes I know this statement will out me as a fan boy, but a well manufactured and made 1911 is an absolute pleasure to fire.

Pure metal frame, amazing shock absorption, tight gun with little movement or movement felt within the parts of the gun. Light trigger press, ugh this gun man.

The US can provide them the nessary weapons to bring down the missile and should.

NK invaded Japanese air space with a weapon. That in and of itself is an act of war and should be treated as such.

You do realize that the missile was flying higher than the international space station while it was over Japan?

what is the actual probability of military action??

what is the actual probability China and/or Russia intervene if military action is taken?

I'd say that 100% depends on how much of this China is encouraging.

Kim Jong Un is just wiggling his dick at Trump now, because Trump was stupid enough to engage him with equal rhetoric. Un knows US cannot do anything militarily and they were empty threats, so how he's just rubbing Trump's face in that knowledge.

Exactly. In another thread I mentioned that Trump's rhetoric would lose him credibility on the world stage and people asked "how"? This is how. After the fire and brimstone rhetoric he brought to the table, NK is doing the exact same thing. What will he tell his allies and how will he actually back up his tough talk? Because short of action, he's just letting our smaller allies know that he's powerless to defend them. And that's hurts us on the world stage.

There's been many modern day variants made, and yes I know this statement will out me as a fan boy, but a well manufactured and made 1911 is an absolute pleasure to fire.

Pure metal frame, amazing shock absorption, tight gun with little movement or movement felt within the parts of the gun. Light trigger press, ugh this gun man.
My dad had several and he was as enthusiastic about them as you are. I fired themone a few times but it hurt my hands. It's a bit too much gun for me.

You do realize that the missile was flying higher than the international space station while it was over Japan?

No I did not.

I did not know they ICBM type capabilities.

Maybe we need to look at the whole "star war" type of defence again.

The US can provide them the nessary weapons to bring down the missile and should.

NK invaded Japanese air space with a weapon. That in and of itself is an act of war and should be treated as such.

japan has the necessary weapons, they have several BMD-capable destroyers

I say fuck em. not our problem. We missed our chance to stop it. Enjoy the light show.

If US launches a strike on NK, Russia will invade Syria.

North Korea should be drowned in a sea of fire and beijing too if they want shit

and putin too but he is a little pussy and he knows he can't handle NATO

then we send the bill to south korea

Why don't you go suck Kim's oversized clit then, get it overwith.

Back