North Korea fires another missile over Japan

Lil' Kim throwing a tantrum because the UN sent him to his room the other day?

what is the actual probability of military action??

what is the actual probability China and/or Russia intervene if military action is taken?

Should give Japan their military back IMO.

Before it was established they they were nuke delivery capable, I thought interested parties might intervene.

Now I think it's too late to do much but sanctions.

NK artillery would always have endangered Seoul.

Define military response

Not an attack or sanction, but a threat of some kind, if that's even feasable. I dunno, maybe we're just stuck with an oil embargo as a realistic escalated response at this point.

NK artillery would always have endangered Seoul.

Between the threat to Seoul and China backing NK, there really is nothing we can do. We can keep imposing sanctions but I don't think China is abiding by them. They won't even report how much oil they are sending NK.

good, fuck whales imo

you honestly think that? LMAO
iran is the funniest one, US could fart them off the map

Ya right they are allies with Russia and China also good luck in the mountains of Iran on foot. USA could barely occupy Iraq on foot lol. Iran is not Iraq . Dumb US soldiers this isn't desert terrain anymore.

The potential consequences of a war with Best Korea are so catastrophic I doubt America will take military action until a NK missile hits something other than the sea.

Sanctions on NK won't work. Sanctions on China hurt American economy and probably a lot quicker.

The potential consequences of a war with Best Korea are so catastrophic I doubt America will take military action until a NK missile hits something other than the sea.
That's really the only fear with these temper tantrum shots - what if one shitty NK missile misfires or falls short and hits Japan land? Even if there is no payload, it could kill folks as it hits the ground.

Between the threat to Seoul and China backing NK, there really is nothing we can do. We can keep imposing sanctions but I don't think China is abiding by them. They won't even report how much oil they are sending NK.

China doesn't want the sanctions to be so effective the cause the collapse of North Korea. For one thing, they don't want millions of starving NK's flooding over the border. For another, they don't want a unified Korea aligned with the US on their doorstep.

That's really the only fear with these temper tantrum shots - what if one shitty NK missile misfires or falls short and hits Japan land? Even if there is no payload, it could kill folks as it hits the ground.

Agreed. Fat Boy is playing a very, very dangerous game.

Back