Non-Thread Worthy Boxing News part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beterbeast-Prieto this Friday, don't know if a stream will pop up.

Hey guys. Who do you think is the best Japanese boxer right now?

probably yamanaka at the moment. Inoue is the other option, but he hasn't beaten anybody at Moreno's level yet.

True, but Moreno also deserved the win the first time out. Moreno might be getting a little long in the tooth, as well.

True, but Moreno also deserved the win the first time out. Moreno might be getting a little long in the tooth, as well.

honestly, I rewatched it, I don't think it was a robbery. I scored it a draw I think (will have to rewatch), but I don't think it was as egregious a decision as everybody is acting out to be. I see it more like Bradley/Pac in that it was just overinflamed rage over a close fight because some people prefer one style over another.

I wouldn't count Moreno out yet. He looked good the first time against Yamanaka (regardless of how you scored it) and beat Rungvisai pretty easily. Moreno hasn't really noticeable dropped off that much either. He arguably beat Mares, Payano and Yamanaka. If Yamanaka KOd him, it's because he got his target, not some massive decline on Moreno's part (though I will concede that Moreno isn't in his peak form, he still has plenty left in the tank).

Looks like there's some pretty random stuff in here so I thought I'd share my video on Mexican Boxing. It's all in good fun. If you like it, please check out some of my other martial arts videos! Thanks!

Schaefer signs Olympic gold medal winner Tony Yoka.

So honk if you have got all the games right this playoff?

16265783_10155818293487576_5282815146537213781_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back