Non-Thread Worthy Boxing News part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holly holm.. those guys saying she is a superstar leave your reasons here. I expect no answers.

Holly holm.. those guys saying she is a superstar leave your reasons here. I expect no answers.
Hey she's better than Ronda Drowsy that's for sure. As a boxing fan i'm glad she was a successful cross over. All the MMA legends have like 20 losses. I like Holm not a superstar but then again isn't her nickname "preachers daughter" she's down to earth and a damn good fighter

@RR Why does Berto looks way bigger than Jacobs here.

Should berto be at MW or Jacobs at Welter.

Anyone know anything about the guy who reffed the naz vs kelly fight? Great fight with a lot of knockdowns and slips but the ref did a real good job. Was impressed

Bute fights Alvarez tonight, not sure if a stream pops up.

No footage yet but lynn Harvey's opponent tonight came out in kickboxing shorts. 3rd round oh yes, unleashes a vicious kick. The fuck???? Lol

Paulie has officially retired. Had a good career.

Paulie has officially retired. Had a good career.

The time is right I think. He'll probably be remembered more for his losses, but he was a two division world champion and won some good fights. And those guys who beat him are all high caliber fighters, most of them were A level or better.

He's a good technical commentator as well.

interview with Quatavious Cash who is one of the real good guys in the sport. He had management issues that kept him out of the ring for 3 years, but finally got that resolved and got to fight a couple weeks ago. he knocked out his opponent in less than a minute and is now 9-0. he has an awesome story

I like Andy Lee. Certainly not the most skilled guy out there but I like how he uses his frame to generate power.

I like him too - a genuine guy and someone to relate to - I know I could never have been Hagler, but I might have been Andy Lee.

I like him too - a genuine guy and someone to relate to - I know I could never have been Hagler, but I might have been Andy Lee.
He USUALLY makes for a decent fight too. The fight with Chavez was pretty fun. His wins over Korobov, Jackson and Quillin were pretty entertaining too.

Good TV fighter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back