Non-Thread Worthy Boxing News part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I probably sound about 12 years old, but if I'm commentating on Katie Taylor I wouldn't say she goes downstairs very well...

Shafikov-Commey next Friday, winner gets REJ.

I want to listen to the full podcast.

Anyone know much about this Oleksandr Usyk? I was just scrolling through fight records and I found him.

hes 10-0, won gold at the 2012 olympics and is the junior WBO HW champ

I'll admit I'm really a novice on boxers and boxing news

Hasegawa retired apparently.

For the best, he's an old man, good to go out with some glory.

Hasegawa retired apparently.

For the best, he's an old man, good to go out with some glory.

Was really chuffed to hear he was bowing out, no sense sticking around.

I hope he keeps his money & stays retired, I always liked watching him (though I cheered like fuck for Montiel & Jhonny Gonzalez).

Just so you know @Shoemaker I know where that video came from and you still owe me

I told you at least 3 times that we never had a bet. I said I would just sing a Steel Panther song for a set of Spence gloves and you never replied to me, and then went on what seemed like drunk rants about how you think I bet against Ward. lol @ me betting against Ward.

Like I told you already in a previous post, I'll do it but I won't be dictated to because I didn't lose anything.

Also, if you're saying that you're good with it, I'll be needing those gloves in advance. Feel free to PM me if you want to know why, I'd rather not say out here.

I told you at least 3 times that we never had a bet. I said I would just sing a Steel Panther song for a set of Spence gloves and you never replied to me, and then went on what seemed like drunk rants about how you think I bet against Ward. lol @ me betting against Ward.

Like I told you already in a previous post, I'll do it but I won't be dictated to because I didn't lose anything.

Also, if you're saying that you're good with it, I'll be needing those gloves in advance. Feel free to PM me if you want to know why, I'd rather not say out here.
That was a joke, people have gone mental here recently.

Haha someone shut down that thread about Canelo not fighting on PPV in his next fight.

Nice first round kayo by N'Dam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back