Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - September, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol nadal -1.5 sets is like -350. Scratch that idea...

Going with anderson +2.5 sets -105 for 1.575u instead. He's taken a set from rafa before.. i could easily see him taking the first or second at in a tiebreak if he can hang onto his serve 6x.

Also 0.5u nadal 3-1 +265

I went and checked how much money the dodgers losing streak has brought me. I've made a combined 14u fading the Dodgers on their recent implosion. Craaaaazy.

Finalized picks for Week 1

KC Chiefs +10.5 for 1.1u +1u
Chicago Bears +7 for 1.1u
Arizona Cardinals -2.5 for 1.1u
Tennessee Titans -2.5 for 2.2u
LA Chargers +3.5 for 3.3u

Parlay: Rams ML (-200) + Steelers ML (-420) for odds of -117
risk: 1.17u

Chicago Bears +7 for 1.1u
Arizona Cardinals -2.5 for 1.1u
Tennessee Titans -2.5 for 2.2u
LA Chargers +3.5 for 3.3u

risk: 1.17u

I have all 4 of those and the Cowboys -4. Good luck!

2lcv9g6.jpg

Small RR for today. Prepared for it to be a loser, fuck week 1.

of course i'm going to get my crack cocaine on after that terrible ufc.

on cardinals and rams.

So my results for week 1
Chiefs +9 for 2u (win)
Bengals -3 for 1u (epic loss)
Seattle ML +150 for 1u (loss)
Rams -4.5 for 5u (epic win)
Chargers +3 for 2u (push)
So im up 5u right now if chargers win im up 7u if they lose im up 3u good first week. Regardless. I love football season i usually kill it.
Edit: up 5u

Last edited:
Already have a play for week 2
Titans -1 at jaguars
I got 3u titans
I think they are coming in hard after losing to the raiders at home

Damn I have rams +3.5 but I took Denver - 3 in my parlay.....

How have they blown this lead.

Chicago Bears +7 for 1.1u +1u
Arizona Cardinals -2.5 for 1.1u -1.1u
Tennessee Titans -2.5 for 2.2u -2.2u
LA Chargers +3.5 for 3.3u +3u

risk: 1.17u+1u
+2.7u for week 1. Got lucky with the Chargers getting the back door but I'll take it

Houston Texans at +200 is my confident play. This ought to be a pickem.

Cardinals -7.5 at pickem is a solid line versus the Luckless Colts as well.

NY Jets at +640 is worth a few dimes. I know the Jets suck but that line doesn't belong in an NFL game. Ditto for +520 on SF 49ers. They probably won't win but that line is silly. We're 1 game in FFS.

Thoughts?

Any leans for this coming week? im liking a few bets at the moment, actually
I will likely take the under in the Ravens game. Hit last week and I like it to hit again. Their defense is nasty and I think flacco is being limited in his throws due to the lingering back injury

So I've been a bit devastated from the past UFC event. Made some MLB plays today but didn't post.

Lost on royals over 5. Bammers scored 4 runs in the first and it was a wrap for their offense

Hit Atlanta first five rl +195
Hit marlins over 4.5 -120

Lost on Detroit today. I have to play those odds though. +500 first five rl and +1325 -2.5. That's just crazy. Also tried their first five over 1 that bombed

Trying to hit on giants -2.5 at +1000 and their first five Ml +245

Played bucs ml +115
Mets rl at +440

I will likely take the under in the Ravens game. Hit last week and I like it to hit again. Their defense is nasty and I think flacco is being limited in his throws due to the lingering back injury
i can see it but strong defense against a rookie qb = turnovers = easy points. if it turns into a blow out, browns can get some easy points in garbage time

I think I'm taking NE -6.5 against the Saints. I'm pretty sure NE has a strong bounce back game and even though Saints are at home, they just aren't a good team overall.

Favorite player prop where I made money last year and last week. Ezekiel Elliot rushing yards, last week was 92.5 yards (took the over) which was kind of a gift. I think anything priced under 100 yards is a good bet unless it's against a top 3-5 defense. Cowboys under Jason Garrett will always be a run first team and especially with a young QB in Dak Prescott and that O-line.

Last edited:
I think I'm taking NE -6.5 against the Saints. I'm pretty sure NE has a strong bounce back game and even though Saints are at home, they just aren't a good team overall.

Favorite player prop where I made money last year and last week. Ezekiel Elliot rushing yards, last week was 92.5 yards (took the over) which was kind of a gift. I think anything priced under 100 yards is a good bet unless it's against a top 3-5 defense. Cowboys under Jason Garrett will always be a run first team and especially with a young QB in Dak Prescott and that O-line.
NE's secondary looked bad last week. You expect them to shut down Drew Brees? It's risky

Houston Texans at +200 is my confident play. This ought to be a pickem.

Cardinals -7.5 at pickem is a solid line versus the Luckless Colts as well.

NY Jets at +640 is worth a few dimes. I know the Jets suck but that line doesn't belong in an NFL game. Ditto for +520 on SF 49ers. They probably won't win but that line is silly. We're 1 game in FFS.

Thoughts?
Interesting i think the line is set about right. I think the bengals bounce back strong at home on the short week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back