Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - May, 2017

Putting half a unit on Djokovic tomorrow at +195.

Just betting the odds.

f u wizards blowing a 10 point lead

double up wizards -3.5 second half

holy shit did anyone see rafa at 1.44 vs novak?? one of the lines of the year, nole is in freefall mode with his career and is all the more vulnerable after firing his entire coaching team, while he tries to adjust his game, I missed the SP but got on at 1.29ish

no way in hell is nole gonna beat rafa on clay just before Roland Garros when rafa knows he has an amazing chance of winning it this year again

Best bet today

St. Louis Cardinals (-117) risk: 2u

E-sports

Had DC to win match at +200 vs TB, added a bit on g2 for +130. They look a ton better then TB.

Think DC might a sleeper pick for a top10 squad. Huge amounts of talent and they seem to like playing with each other. Also Thunderbirds looked like shit yesterday, even thought they won a couple of games. Fadeplant.

One last baseball pick today

Pirates (+134) risk: 0.75u

holy shit did anyone see rafa at 1.44 vs novak?? one of the lines of the year, nole is in freefall mode with his career and is all the more vulnerable after firing his entire coaching team, while he tries to adjust his game, I missed the SP but got on at 1.29ish

Rafa again in the final, easy $$$.

That feel when you have ~46u (as in, 46% of my online bankroll) on a dogbet on odds between 2.8 and 2.1 (yes I moved the line a bit).

Gogo SG E-Sports game 2 lol.

That feel when you have ~46u (as in, 46% of my online bankroll) on a dogbet on odds between 2.8 and 2.1 (yes I moved the line a bit).

:O I hope they took their Ritalin and modafinil before! did they win?

gratz

me: "i'm gonna bet nadal to win every tournament this spring on clay"

<wins the big bet at +250 +225 etc in monte carlo>

....passes on barcelona, passes on madrid... (cause they were paying like +125 at best)... and yea. he's walking thru everyone in both. 6-2 6-4 again today vs djoker.. going against thiem yet again.. whom he smashed in the finals in barcelona 6-4 6-1..

why the hell didn't i follow thru w/this shit. nadal is such a lock on clay. it's insane.

I guess i'm playing U21 tomorrow... 1.18u -118

Hit a lucky RAFA parlay last night.

View media item 26583
Rafa is a walking goldmine for anyone with the testicular fortitude to go all in. I think he's dropped 1 set in the last 10+ games vs the best in the world...

Last edited:
:O I hope they took their Ritalin and modafinil before! did they win?

Yea. Just had to confirm what server they played on or I'd tell the forum about the pick before.

Team NP played on Brazil servers vs Brazilians from Canada for game two. It's more or less unwinnable for NP, think SGE should've been like 1.15 or so. Think the commentators said that the commentators (from California) had like 170 ping so guessing NP had like 200+. I think everything over 70 is annoying to play on and anything over 120 probably means that you have very little chance of winning against a competent team even if you're like top10 in the world. During these qualifiers I think Brazilian teams are like 4-0 on South American servers vs North American teams and 1-9 on North American ones.

And the 4-0 includes a game from Midas Gaming where they won vs CoL, which is a little bit like if a unhyped 5-5 ammy fighter with no athletic ability went up and beat a low level UFC fighter. It's just not gonna happen. think I got them at like +300 or something in that one. The only game won by the non-"home advantage" team was SGE vs Col, and Col played with a mid player from Jordan who also played on like 150 ping in that game.

As a general rule I think I'll start betting Col whenever they get five peoples playing from their team house, guessing they will get to be like +300 against anything half decent by then if they keep playing with high ping players for a few more weeks.

Good thing I had a hard time sleeping and started betting NA Dota, turned a slightly bad month into a fairly good one.

Thanks

Good odds on Kyrgios next up.

MLB SUNDAY- Love this play.

Los Angeles Dodgers (-128) risk: 3u

I think the Dodgers should be like -150 or higher here

Also throwing a unit on Warriors to win the series 4-2 against the San Antonio Spurs at +415

Back