Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - May, 2017

I'm throwing a unit on Draymond winning finals MVP at +825. Curry Klay and KD all really present the same value to the Warriors but Draymond is that Swiss Army knife that does the dirty work and everything in between. I can see the three scorers for the Warriors alternating good games and bad games but I believe Draymond has a great chance to take the MVP by consistently doing what he normally does, which is invaluable to the team. As long as he doesn't kick any groins, I love this price

I'm throwing a unit on Draymond winning finals MVP at +825. Curry Klay and KD all really present the same value to the Warriors but Draymond is that Swiss Army knife that does the dirty work and everything in between. I can see the three scorers for the Warriors alternating good games and bad games but I believe Draymond has a great chance to take the MVP by consistently doing what he normally does, which is invaluable to the team. As long as he doesn't kick any groins, I love this price

The voting is done by 9 "media members" not sure who they are specifically. But the Media gets such a hard on for Lebron in the finals that they may give it to him for a few memorable plays on LBJ defensively and hitting some 3s at a good clip (like Iggy in 2015). I still like Durant for MVP tho.

The voting is done by 9 "media members" not sure who they are specifically. But the Media gets such a hard on for Lebron in the finals that they may give it to him for a few memorable plays on LBJ defensively and hitting some 3s at a good clip (like Iggy in 2015). I still like Durant for MVP tho.
I'd really be shocked if Lebron would win MVP if his team loses. Not only that, but the lines suggest the series will be over sooner or later. Almost no chance Lebron wins it if the Warriors win in 5 or 6 games. But yeah, if Warriors win in 7, i think there's a chance Lebron wins it under the condition that no one on the Warriors plays spectacular ball

easy winner on the mariners today. i think i might be on them tomorrow but im not so sure at the moment. small card, might just pass idk. also considering the blue jays. they're playing much better and i wanna ride the hot streak

Back