Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - March, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad loss. Final score doesn't represent the beating they took in this game. I guess Okafor makes that much of a difference offensively, they couldn't do ANYTHING against a mediocre defense at home.

Worse than how they looked offensively was the ridiculously open looks they gave the Bucks from 3 in the first half. The Bucks have 2 guys in their regular rotation who are good 3 point shooters, Middleton and Snell. Delly is okay, and Terry obviously can still shoot but gets just a few minutes per night usually. Snell and Middleton were constantly staring down uncontested looks from the arc in the first half. I was wondering what the hell Philly's defensive philosophy was. They weren't doubling the post hard, but somehow were still unable to close on the 2 good shooters the Bucks have. It was pathetic. Bucks scored 60 in the first half and it just looked effortless.

Worse than how they looked offensively was the ridiculously open looks they gave the Bucks from 3 in the first half. The Bucks have 2 guys in their regular rotation who are good 3 point shooters, Middleton and Snell. Delly is okay, and Terry obviously can still shoot but gets just a few minutes per night usually. Snell and Middleton were constantly staring down uncontested looks from the arc in the first half. I was wondering what the hell Philly's defensive philosophy was. They weren't doubling the post hard, but somehow were still unable to close on the 2 good shooters the Bucks have. It was pathetic. Bucks scored 60 in the first half and it just looked effortless.
It's weird, the sixers are one of the best teams ats this season but it seems like their effort hasn't been there in the last few. Gotta keep that in mind next time I'm considering a bet on them. bad teams might already be mailing it in. Orlando was up like 8 going into the fourth and look what happened there lol

Took Clippers -165 for 3.3u

I could be screwing up here but I think they're playing fine, it's just their effort that's crappy

Yea @8oh5 you we're right about this game. Clippers still don't give any fucks. Great call. Sad to see the Clippers play like this

@iGnP God damnit Jamal Crawford single handily brought them back to life! Shit!

@iGnP God damnit Jamal Crawford single handily brought them back to life! Shit!
Either the Clippers lurk these threads and got pumped after reading my comment or i jinxed the hell out of you

Legit 180 since I posted

Either the Clippers lurk these threads and got pumped after reading my comment or i jinxed the hell out of you

Legit 180 since I posted
Haha I know Crawford just went off..I'll be happy if they just cover the 7..well both walk away with W's lol

Haha I know Crawford just went off..I'll be happy if they just cover the 7..well both walk away with W's lol
In my post earlier I touched on Boston fading late but this is ridiculous...

Wow..43 -18 run..smh can't believe this shit

When you're looking to back a team playing their third game in four nights, maybe a first half bet is the better option

i like dallas here. I think theyre a much more talented team, have something to play for, and are better coached. playing at home is just the cherry on top. the lakers havent done well ATS since trading Lou Williams. I thnk the number is too high so ill only put half a unit on the pre game line and look to live bet around a unit if i can get the Mavericks in the -5 or -6 range

Mavericks -10 for 0.55u

I live bet the Suns +3.5 for 0.55u. Kinda upset I didn't get a chance to bet more on the Mavs, they were in control the entire game and I never got the -5/-6 that I was looking for. Oh well, guess I can't complain w a small win anyway

Took Clippers -165 for 3.3u

I could be screwing up here but I think they're playing fine, it's just their effort that's crappy

Great play here bro, props.

Dude unlucky, thought something was off about the celtics line, not an avid follower of the sport but 3 games on the trot coupled with travelling city to city will take a toll.

Yall dudes have been on fire with the nba picks. Keep em up.

Great play here bro, props.

Dude unlucky, thought something was off about the celtics line, not an avid follower of the sport but 3 games on the trot coupled with travelling city to city will take a toll.

Yall dudes have been on fire with the nba picks. Keep em up.
Got a goodie for tomorrow *insert sinister laugh*

Barcelona - PSG > Barcelona to win 1st Half odds 2.025

I think the Celtics are getting too many points tonight. Ill take them +8.5 for two units and half a unit on their moneyline. If you remember from last season, the Celtics were one of the teams that gave the Warriors some problems, they even used their success against the Warriors as a way to try and court Kevin Durant to the Celtics in the offseason. I think this game ends up being close and comes down to the final 6 min of play

i was eyeing a bigger play but some injury news may have shifted it. Ill post when the players are confirmed in or out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back