Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - March, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tailed this. Thanks. Gonna ride them again next game?

Nice!!

Almost assuredly ;) price dependant of course

I have Calgary -12x today, but just to win 1u. Not tail worthy. But hope this good streak continues ;)

Nice!!

Almost assuredly ;) price dependant of course

I have Calgary -12x today, but just to win 1u. Not tail worthy. But hope this good streak continues ;)
Good luck man! If my early NBA play hits and I can't find any more to play later I might be on Calgary with you

#degenlife

Knicks +8 2H for 0.55u

Fuck it, Knicks 2H +385 for 0.1u. Warriors playing like shit

20170305_133051.png
Man even though most of these are really small bets my live bets these last two days have been on fire!!!

im gonna bite on the Mavericks -1. i believe this line is begging for Thunder money. Thunder are great and Westbrook is gonna get him, but the Mavs are an underrated defensive team with some decent scorers. OKC is 13-18 ATS on the road while the Dallas Mavericks are 20-11 ATS as hosts. @mkess101 here i go fading the Thunder again

Mavericks -1 for 2.75u

im gonna bite on the Mavericks -1. i believe this line is begging for Thunder money. Thunder are great and Westbrook is gonna get him, but the Mavs are an underrated defensive team with some decent scorers. OKC is 13-18 ATS on the road while the Dallas Mavericks are 20-11 ATS as hosts. @mkess101 here i go fading the Thunder again

Mavericks -1 for 2.75u

Fine. Tailed if you are gonna force me LOL. 1u.

Dear Dallas Mavericks,

Good job on the 10 point half time lead! Please come focus in the second and don't allow the Thunder to come back.

Sincerely,
A concerned gambler who has been eff-ed a few too many times this season

I LOVE YOU, DALLAS

I LOVE YOU, TOO, OKC

BOTH OF YOU HAVE A SPECIAL PLACE IN MY HEART <3

Up a little more than 3u on the day

i have some leans but not sure which ones i like at this point:

i think the 76ers are getting too many points, +5 at home to the bucks is a joke.

miami +8 is actually really tempting but there is a pretty significant trend that supports the cavs in this spot

clippers should win but -7.5?! gah.

orlando is in a good spot but taking them as favorites is damn near vomit inducing

wolves have been playing better and blazers suck on the road, but trends dont support wolves here

rockets prob have value but i think the spurs match up very well with them

Last edited:
Clips 1-5 in last 6 ATS at home and 15-14 ATS on the season at home while.boston is 21-11 ATS on the road..adding 2 more units making it a total 5u play. And adding 1U on ML at +260

76ers +5 for 1.65u
Bad loss. Final score doesn't represent the beating they took in this game. I guess Okafor makes that much of a difference offensively, they couldn't do ANYTHING against a mediocre defense at home.

Boston +7 for 3u

Clips 1-5 in last 6 ATS at home and 15-14 ATS on the season at home while.boston is 21-11 ATS on the road..adding 2 more units making it a total 5u play. And adding 1U on ML at +260

Don't agree with you on the pick but good luck. I'll probably be on the Clippers in some fashion

This is one of the only times ill look to live bet. I think the Clippers are laying too many points but think theyre the right side. I expect the first half to be competitive w/ the Clippers taking over as the game goes on. I'll be looking to live bet them if I can get them under -3. Also depends how engaged they look. I could tell almost instantly they were gonna be spanked last week against Houston after the Rockets starting making a lot of threes. Looking to bet about 2u if i can get them under -3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back