Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - June, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
thoughts on Cavs/GS game 3? I am thinking of playing GS spread. Has anything changed? Is there any reason to believe GS won't cover? GS won by over 10 in the first 2 games.
Only real reason to be concerned is the NBA eants the series to be longer so they make more money. Otherwise the warriors are a far superior team and should easily cover

looks like all four QF matches for the men got pushed to wednesday.. damned rain!

thoughts on Cavs/GS game 3? I am thinking of playing GS spread. Has anything changed? Is there any reason to believe GS won't cover? GS won by over 10 in the first 2 games.

most times game 3 is the game the team that is down 0-2 usually gets but i think this situation is different. All we heard before the series was how golden state was 3 to 1 favorites and how thats rediculous because james is the best player in the league. The cavs breezed through the east losing only one game but the fact remained that 1. their defense is terrible and the teams they played just didnt have the shooters to take advantage of the open looks they got each game and 2. Cavs had not seen a defense even close to as good as golden state. Everyone likes to refer back to last year when golden state blew out the cavs in the first two games and then winded up losing in 7. Last year is irrelevant as this warriors team with durant and a healthy curry are a completely different monster. I thought before the series started that the cavs would win one game either 3 or 4 and lose in 5 but at this point its looking more and more like a sweep. Most times when teams are up 2-0 they relax in game 3 but this warriors team is on a mission and they are also trying to make history by sweeping the postseason and going 16-0. In my opinion not much changes in game 3 and golden state wins by double digits.

most times game 3 is the game the team that is down 0-2 usually gets but i think this situation is different. All we heard before the series was how golden state was 3 to 1 favorites and how thats rediculous because james is the best player in the league. The cavs breezed through the east losing only one game but the fact remained that 1. their defense is terrible and the teams they played just didnt have the shooters to take advantage of the open looks they got each game and 2. Cavs had not seen a defense even close to as good as golden state. Everyone likes to refer back to last year when golden state blew out the cavs in the first two games and then winded up losing in 7. Last year is irrelevant as this warriors team with durant and a healthy curry are a completely different monster. I thought before the series started that the cavs would win one game either 3 or 4 and lose in 5 but at this point its looking more and more like a sweep. Most times when teams are up 2-0 they relax in game 3 but this warriors team is on a mission and they are also trying to make history by sweeping the postseason and going 16-0. In my opinion not much changes in game 3 and golden state wins by double digits.

thanks. this is what I think too but I didn't have enough details or follow closely enough to know for sure.

thanks IGNP as well. I will be hitting GS and GS spread.

Came here to say basically/exactly this.

Hit Brewers ml today for a unit. Like a bunch of overs tomorrow: STL/CIN, PIT/BAL, and CWS/TB. Would have played TB ml if Odorizzi were pitching

EDIT: Just saw somewhat heavy winds blowing in with Cincy and Baltimore games. Whoops. Hope the weather changes or it doesn't factor that heavily since I already booked

Last edited:
If you MUST play Cleveland in game 3, I'd look to take their first half line instead of full game. Maybe even first quarter. The Warriors are a team that can play sloppy early because they know they have the capability to come back w their fire power. I think game 3 is the most likely game that the Cavs win for what it's worth. There's also some chatter about Kyrie either being hurt or being really out of shape. Wouldn't be surprised with a sweep but the Cavs can keep up w them in short intervals. It's hard to keep up w this team for a full 48 unless it's one of those days where everyone is missing their shots

With that being said, I do think the Cavs are capable of winning a game, especially at home. But with Kyrie looking a bit off and the Warriors looking to go a perfect 16-0 + redeem themselves for last season, I wouldn't bet on the Cavs winning a game

Houston astros money train was derailed last night, smh.

Rockies
Orioles
Rangers
Dbacks

Last edited:
Have futures of Nadal -109 to win 4 units and Stanimal +1325 to win 13.25 units.

Would any of you guys do anything for the semis with these pending?

for anyone that follows politics, is corbyn worth a stab at +500 tomorrow?

Have futures of Nadal -109 to win 4 units and Stanimal +1325 to win 13.25 units.

Would any of you guys do anything for the semis with these pending?

Let 'em ride I think!

I wanted Stan as a small dog vs murray.. nope! He's the favorite, hehe.

I still have 8u on rafa here.. letting it ride

I'm on the Cavs moneyline tonight for 3u. This will be the only game they win this series.

golden state -3.5 tonight. all in with this team on the series might as well keep riding them.

I'm on Cavs +105 1Q for a small amount. Fully expect the Warriors to pull away but this is a highly emotional game and the Cavs should be fully motivated to start strong. I'll take plus odds all day

I'm on Cavs +105 1Q for a small amount. Fully expect the Warriors to pull away but this is a highly emotional game and the Cavs should be fully motivated to start strong. I'll take plus odds all day
Same

cavs £35 returns £85 because i have nothing better to do on a wednesday night.

Let 'em ride I think!

I wanted Stan as a small dog vs murray.. nope! He's the favorite, hehe.

I still have 8u on rafa here.. letting it ride

Yeah that's what I was thinking!

Fingers crossed.

Hit Brewers ml today for a unit. Like a bunch of overs tomorrow: STL/CIN, PIT/BAL, and CWS/TB. Would have played TB ml if Odorizzi were pitching

EDIT: Just saw somewhat heavy winds blowing in with Cincy and Baltimore games. Whoops. Hope the weather changes or it doesn't factor that heavily since I already booked

Looking like I got hit with some trap lines here

EDIT: Scratch that. A few late surges and I hit 2/3

Last edited:
Houston astros money train was derailed last night, smh.

Rockies
Orioles
Rangers
Dbacks
Great call on rocks. I was in need of a win after Djokovic lost. I played them to make it back. Hit warriors as well today. Any mlb picks for tomorrow?

Lebron did everthing he could but it wasn't enough. Durant huge shots down the stretch! One more win for the series hit!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back