Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - June, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a horrific ufc event the chaser pounder is golden state -1.5 series games won at -229. I believe they win tonight convincingly and take this series in 5. The cavs will make adjustments and attempt to take Durant out of the game but they just have too many liabilities on the defensive side of the ball to beat this golden state team more than once. Only way this loses is if golden state wins in 7 or obviously if Cleveland somehow beats this team 4 times. I'll take my chances on this prop as it will go through the roof with a golden state win tonight.

I'm taking Novak to win 3-2, got it for +8.50 worth the shot. Also taking O3.5.

Ramos could win but I doubt it, I think it's more likely Novak wins in straight sets, I dunno.

Edit: Novak beast mode took it in 3. Novak still a big threat to everyone but Nadal.

Carreno-Busta +155 to win 1U tomorrow.
Good call, super close but he pulled it out.

Last edited:
View media item 26641Hit another small one.

I love WTA - not only do underdogs hit everyday they also wear really short skirts. ;)

Same, tho man, I don't see rafa losing to anyone

Edit: just realized you meant for quarters bet ;)

Yeah buddy!

I like Verdasco against Kei but will continue to stay away from him so that you can keep cleaning up.

Anybody betting on game 2 nba. I thought about warriors -5.5 first half maybe -8.5 warriors for game. Does anyone think Cleveland might make it a game tonight?

I'm on Cavs +9.5 tonight

Small bet on Cavs win + James to score 30+.

Last edited:
Anybody betting on game 2 nba. I thought about warriors -5.5 first half maybe -8.5 warriors for game. Does anyone think Cleveland might make it a game tonight?
Not confident but the game should be closer

On the Nats, Brewers, Braves, Marlins, and Jays .9u each. Astros .5u

Warriors with another beatdown they could have had 150 if they wanted tonight.

Considering plays on dog nats and Houston. Not much going on in the MLB today

I'd be betting cilic tomorrow for sure if I didn't have him +825 for quarters.. just wish I bet more than 0.25u lol

Same deal Thiem ... Tho I'm scared of the way the finals went in rome...

edit: yea, i'm aware: cilic plays wednesday

Last edited:
Stabbed at the over 8 for TOR/OAK today. Coming off a rough MLB week after a strong May

I'd be betting cilic tomorrow for sure if I didn't have him +825 for quarters.. just wish I bet more than 0.25u lol

Same deal Thiem ... Tho I'm scared of the way the finals went in rome...

edit: yea, i'm aware: cilic plays wednesday

Good luck on Thiem! ;)

Stabbed at the over 8 for TOR/OAK today. Coming off a rough MLB week after a strong May

Well this is shaping up to be a letdown after 7 runs through 4 and a half innings. Hit the SFG ml to win a unit so it'll be a small loss, but still disappointing.

EDIT: Managed to get a push, so up 1u on the day

Last edited:
Liking Thiem and Cilic as live dogs in the French as well. On my book Thiem just jumped over +200. Had to snap it up.

Also have to snap up the -3 GS on the road in game 3. I've taken them to sweep every series so far at the start. Best team ever imo. No over thinking it and missing these opportunities while they are still here. Only two games left to get them.

I don't know about Thiem, I haven't looked in to what happened in Rome.

I assume that was fatigue or plain exhaustion, for sure a bad day.

Yep, not even gonna try to predict this one. Good luck Thiem backers.

Put up a silly parlay for today. Pays about +1050

EG -1.5 vs PO
VP -1.5 vs IG
Secret -1.5 vs Navi

Leans and bets

Nats
Seattle/twins over 8.5
Tampa bay
Boston
Os
Blue jays

Possibly padres at almost +200.

thoughts on Cavs/GS game 3? I am thinking of playing GS spread. Has anything changed? Is there any reason to believe GS won't cover? GS won by over 10 in the first 2 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back