Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - June, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe this tennis match. . . Andy Murray returns EVERYTHING. It's insane!

I can't believe this tennis match. . . Andy Murray returns EVERYTHING. It's insane!
Dude honestly how the hell he's still in this and actually up 2-1 is amazing.

Stan has really blown this, I can see why he was the fav but damn man I'd be shocked if he wins from here.

i'm listening to the whole thing on radio, hehe, can't get stream to work on work PC

i'm double-freerolling for 5u on murray and 0.5u on wawr

already up 4u from over plays... :)

c'mon, murray!! (i know you want wawr, haha)

Taking Rockies again today for the early game. Cubs clubhouse is a mess right now With domestic abuse scandal. Hendricks to dl. And Cubs just aren't that good

Plays on
twins
Boston
Nyy
Pit/Mia over
Nats
Ms/bjays over

I want to play bucs but both pitchers are bad. I usually fade Worley though

Might be time to hop back on the astros money train

Stan would not fucking quit... and now Murray appears to have broken in the 5th.

Guess the odds makers were right on this one.

my thought process last night "man, i wanna hit the murray +1.5 sets -150 so badly, but ya know what? i think murray has the edge if it hits the 5th set, let's just go w/him.. in fact, let's stab at 3-2 murray!"

...murray down triple break in 5th set lol

still did very well today so far

let's go rafa~!!

omg, i threw out some dumb bets in the 4th game.. murray to break in game 6 and murray to break at deuce (and i also did wawr to win at deuce)... why did i only bet $5 on that +1300! hahaha

man, today went well even w/wawr taking this

edit: so far, haha, still have nadal

Lol how long has this match been delayed.

omg, i threw out some dumb bets in the 4th game.. murray to break in game 6 and murray to break at deuce (and i also did wawr to win at deuce)... why did i only bet $5 on that +1300! hahaha

man, today went well even w/wawr taking this

edit: so far, haha, still have nadal

Glad we both did well on the match!

Now Let's fuckin go Nadal!

Stan Wawrinka is the most dangerous player on the tour - if he's on you can't win. Especially when he hits 100 winners.

Murray was a warrior to even be in that match today.

I would be very surprised if this one went to 5.

Stan Wawrinka is the most dangerous player on the tour - if he's on you can't win. Especially when he hits 100 winners.

Meh, he's lucky Alex isn't around.

yep don't forget he's like 12-1 in his last 13 finals (i'm not sure the exact stat, it was 10 in a row before he lost, think he won a couple since then)

when he's on, he's on

oh and grats too on the good win :)

Last edited:
Looking like it might be straight sets for Rafa tonight. I haven't check the UE count but Thiem's looking a little bit like pop out there today, heh.

Premature grats to those heavy on Rafa. ;)

it would be an utter miracle if thiem won this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back