Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - July, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phelps couldn't even beat the hammer head

What a loser

Great white wins

They had to cheat to get the shark the win. They used a speed burst of when a shark breaches a seal.

Degens betting phelps probably throwing remotes at the tv across america

Won by 2 seconds.

Discovery channel ain't letting phelps beat a shark during shark week

People betting on fake races

Well that turned out great. That's been the trend for this week. Down 15 units in one week because of ridiculous things like this. 3run homer in the 9th by braves to kill run line

Don't even have enough to lay the juice on the great white shark tonight

Line is up to -1200

I'm not a volume bettor but keeping bets really simple until I see a team get really hot. Games have been all over the place this past week or two.

Taking Astros over the Phillies tomorrow for 1.5U @ -153. Brad Peacock has been pitching really well.

Taking Astros over the Phillies tomorrow for 1.5U @ -153. Brad Peacock has been pitching really well.
Phillies Shouldnt be able to put up the runs to keep pace with the Astros

Adding the Mets and DeGrom for 1u @-161 over the Padres tomorrow. Over than a few rough starts at the beginning of the season, DeGrom has been pretty much lights out.

What do you guys think of the Rockies vs St.Louis game today?

I'm thinking of either taking the Rockies @ + 125 because their offense has been on fire since the All Star break and because Mike Leake of the Cardinals has been really bad lately or either the over 9 game run total @-109 since the Cardinals are hard to read sometimes and runs should be put up.

Why are the cubs -260 today? I'll gladly take the white Sox run lines

Hendricks hasn't pitched in 2 months

How are the sox plus 210 when they just did ok against the dodgers and are playing Hendricks. Worth a small play for sure

Why are the cubs -260 today? I'll gladly take the white Sox run lines

I saw that line today and expected it to be around-160 to -170 like the games were in the Royals series who are surging too. I bet the Royals every game but every game even though the White Sox lost played it really close and competitive.

How are the sox plus 210 when they just did ok against the dodgers and are playing Hendricks. Worth a small play for sure
Lol their run lines were ridiculous

+2.5 was somewhere around 700

People are paying for a name. And it helps that the cubs are kinda hot and the sox are not

Lol their run lines were ridiculous

+2.5 was somewhere around 700

People are paying for a name. And it helps that the cubs are kinda hot and the sox are not
Well here in chi town it's common knowledge that neither team is playing much better than mediocre at best when they're on. Luckily I'm swamped at work and couldn't get my bet in because I still would have lost.

first five run line just misses. Let's go get this run line for the game

Last edited:
first five run line just misses. Let's go get this run line for the game
Of course I talked and didn't walk (bet) and they fucking win. This is a sign that any game I bet gets jinxed.

Of course I talked and didn't walk (bet) and they fucking win. This is a sign that any game I bet gets jinxed.

+375 run line cashes

Who in the world was paying -260 juice for cubs? Surprised the public was for the cubs today

Adding the Mets and DeGrom for 1u @-161 over the Padres tomorrow. Over than a few rough starts at the beginning of the season, DeGrom has been pretty much lights out.

Up 1.5 units for the day.

Cashed Astros ML for 1.5u.
Cashed Mets ML for 1u.
Lost 1u on the Rockies chasing dog odds.

Up 1.5 units for the day.

Cashed Astros ML for 1.5u.
Cashed Mets ML for 1u.
Lost 1u on the Rockies chasing dog odds.
5 unit day for me

Needed that

Astros ml
Twins over 3.5
Chi Sox rl

Astros/Mets parlay

Astros/Mets/bucs/snakes parlay

Cubs have almost the same juice. @ill800 are you going to play sox again

5 unit day for me

Needed that

Astros ml
Twins over 3.5
Chi Sox rl

Astros/Mets parlay

Astros/Mets/bucs/snakes parlay

Really good hit on the White Sox yesterday.

Are the Astros resting guys today? Over/Under game run total opened at 9.5 runs @+125 for the over yesterday night, dropped to 8.5 @ -108 on the over today.

Smells fishy but if the Astros aren't resting guys, this is a really good bet on the over. Astros hitting as usual and Phillies offense has been pretty good as of late and aces aren't on the mound either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back