No way Brock is fighting DC now. 250 PPV buys

Well, come on, a late addition at the top of a card vs an opponent who generally looks like shit when he fights and is most notable for dropping his pants after a fight...... is it really DC's fault there wasn't a ton of PPV buys? It's not individual fighters that make people buy PPV, it's exciting matchups.

Once against fucking OSP dude.

Black Beast was waaaay more recognizeable than OSP to casuals coming off the Volkov KO and hot balls
dont really matter everyone knew outside a lucky punch it was always gonna be the slaughter that it turned out to be

when you see a clear outcome a mile away you will be less likely to buy it

Brock v DC =/= DC v BB
I don't hate cormier.... but he's lost a lot of the shine in my eyes, and I won't be upset if he never fights Brock. I think that'd be poetic.
We know, you are mad Stipe got smoked.

Cain 2.0, better wrestler, better striker, won't get outmuscled. And now we see that even as double champ he can't pull his weight PPV wise. So, Brock has to carry the whole card? Nah. It aint happening.
Brock vs Jon Jones I want.

I'm in that 5% minority that feels Daniel Cormier should go fight Stipe in a rematch like he should have in the first place since all he talks about is being fair and wont fight a cheater. (You fought 1 twice and want to fight another FOR $)

Stipe deserves it he was in the damn HW GOAT convo while champion and all of a sudden all over like Tony Fergusons title reign

Hmm...he did more than 250,000

UFC 197 Jones vs. Saint Preux 322,000 PPV Buys
Exactly my point lol the Jones haters have to be some of the most delusional mma “fans”

Jones vs Gus when no one knew who Gus was also outsold Cormier vs Gus

ehh. title fight. but i bet wwe paying him good for few appearences. i wouldnt want to be paid about the same. to get punched n humped.
Fighting is a brutal sport. If you can make money in the millions doing something else, I wouldn’t blame any fighter on the roster for jumping ship.

Brock vs CM Punk would do much better numbers, book it Dana

Gu4d53I.gif

Exactly my point lol the Jones haters have to be some of the most delusional mma “fans”

Jones vs Gus when no one knew who Gus was also outsold Cormier vs Gus

Got it. Yeah Jones is a bigger name over DC. You would have to be retarded to think DC is a bigger draw. Jones was the LHW world champ when DC was fighting guys like Monson in Strikeforce despite being a kid compared to DC. I don't even know how people compare the two.

All of this PPV numbers talk is queer.

Bork DC isn't that interesting.

It's a bit better than DC Lewis but not by much.

You're right... Brock should just fight someone else

I was singing DCs praises for weeks after that fight.

It's been his actions as champion that have put me off.
You started whining when DC dribbled Stipe's gigantic dome off the canvas and have yet to stop.

you throw money at Bork he'll do it, the problem is right now Vince is throwing A LOT of money and perks his way since his main guy fell off due to medical conditions

Did I miss something? DC v black beast ppv dos 250?

Yeah, might even be under a few ticks.

It was a last minute fight and only promoted lightly for like 2 weeks. Ufc doesn't put much into cards sometimes. Probably a combination of having it surrounded by huge cards, fights falling apart, ppl get injured, but they've already booked the arena n sold tickets so the show must go on. They basically cut their loses and let it sale what it sales with little promo and on to the next one.

Just let Brock fight Jon and tell USADA to take time off.

Both are drug cheats. None of these guys could beat DC if clean.

Jones already beat dc clean...unless you're forgetting their first fight. and don't give me this "well, usada wasn't here yet" that is a mute point...jones never tested positive for that fight..therefore, if you guys can try and say jon is always a cheat, cause of one failed test, I can say he didn't cheat, cause of a non failed test...regardless if usada was around or not.

Jones already beat dc clean...unless you're forgetting their first fight. and don't give me this "well, usada wasn't here yet" that is a mute point...jones never tested positive for that fight..therefore, if you guys can try and say jon is always a cheat, cause of one failed test, I can say he didn't cheat, cause of a non failed test...regardless if usada was around or not.

That's your opinion.

My opinion he always cheated. One a cheat always a cheat in my eyes

Back