No way Brock is fighting DC now. 250 PPV buys

Trifick

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Cain 2.0, better wrestler, better striker, won't get outmuscled. And now we see that even as double champ he can't pull his weight PPV wise. So, Brock has to carry the whole card? Nah. It aint happening.

If they pay Brock enough, he will show.

All about them dollah bills.

But DC fans told me he was an equal or superior draw to Jon Jones?? What gives??

Brock gonna wait for Jon to destroy Gus then he’s gonna be stepping into Jon’s octagon. The true GOAT

8xY34ha.jpg

Brock carried every card he ever fought on.

So what are you talking about?

<FookIsThatGuy>

80% chance of brock failing the drug test anyway.

BB4CF820-3186-4487-8A57-0016C22CF131.gif

Cain 2.0, better wrestler, better striker, won't get outmuscled. And now we see that even as double champ he can't pull his weight PPV wise. So, Brock has to carry the whole card? Nah. It aint happening.
ehh. title fight. but i bet wwe paying him good for few appearences. i wouldnt want to be paid about the same. to get punched n humped.

But DC fans told me he was an equal or superior draw to Jon Jones?? What gives??

Brock gonna wait for Jon to destroy Gus then he’s gonna be stepping into Jon’s octagon. The true GOAT
You act like Jon hasn't drawn 250k himself before

You act like Jon hasn't drawn 250k himself before
Once against fucking OSP dude. And it was 320k not 250k...

Black Beast was waaaay more recognizeable than OSP to casuals coming off the Volkov KO and hot balls

Last edited:
I don't hate cormier.... but he's lost a lot of the shine in my eyes, and I won't be upset if he never fights Brock. I think that'd be poetic.

Just let Brock fight Jon and tell USADA to take time off.

Both are drug cheats. None of these guys could beat DC if clean.

Brock will fight Jon Jones I believe. This is a bigger fight, the fans want it

Jones and mcgregor are the only guys that can do big numbers.. outside of them gsp and brock. No one else does good numbers. Payperview is a dr
Ead concept in reality but only a few guys bring out the casuals

Did I miss something? DC v black beast ppv dos 250?

and how many buys does Cain get.

Anyone who started watching MMA in the last three years wont even know who he is

the guys only fought twice in the last five fucking years, and only once in the last three

Casuals aren't buying the card for Brawk's opponent
LoL
Who he fights is irrelevant

Back